[37] The Date

Alison's POV;

It's been three days since Emma confessed her feelings for me. And just let me tell you, those three days were the longest days in my life. Nothing really happened during those days, which was probably why it felt so long. Both Emily and Emma barley talked to me. I get why Emma didn't want to talk but Emily really? I would always call and she would either not answer or answer but say "she's busy and can't talk right now." Was she not answering because of something I did?

I can't really talk to any of the girls because they are with their boy toys.

Spencer is always trying to get whatever time she has with Toby ever since he joined the police force. Aria lately, has been at Ezra's because his family is in town and well, Aria wants to make a good impression since that didn't go well with Ezra's mother. And last, Hanna. Caleb took her to New York for a week off, which they both indeed needed it.

Everyone is so busy and it leaves me to be alone in my bedroom, which frankly isn't what I wanted to do on the weekend everyone is off school.

-+-

I was taking a bath when my phone went off. "Ugh, really." I sighed not because I was taking a bath and relaxing but because my phone was on my sink counter, which was across from where I was.

I got up and almost immediately my bottom went numb. I guess I really did need to get out. Simultaneously, I grabbed my phone and my robe. I looked at the caller i.d.

Em

I know it's really simple, but I really love the nickname. I clicked on the green answer button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey!" Emily said, a little too excited.

"Sounds like someone's excited"

"Of course I am, I haven't talked to you in like three days"

"Well, you're the only one to blame. You haven't been answering or even trying to talk to me."

"I know but like I told you I was busy."

"Yea, yea you were busy."

"Anyway, I was wondering if you would let me take you somewhere this night, since everything that happened with you and Emma, I thought you should have a day or two with just pure relaxing and just me and you. How does that sound?"

"As in like a date?.."

"You can call it that."

"Um I would have to think about it. But I'll get back to you in 100 years."

"Come'on Ali.."

"I'm just joking. I will go on a date with you."

"Good. I'll pick you up at 8:00... Oh and wear something nice."

"Alright, see you there."

Immediately once Emily ended the call, I missed her voice. It was so calming and just pure sweet. Enough Ali! Snap out of it, you have a date in less than three hours! I ran out of my bathroom and went straight to my closet to find what to wear...

-+-

I ended up choosing my favorite and also Emily's favorite dress. It was a teal dress with gold accents. The dress hugged my body which showed my curves and it barley reached my mid thigh.

While doing my makeup my phone buzzed. I quickly reach for it but fail, so I get up from where I just fell and grab it.

From Em: I forgot to tell you, bring an extra pair of clothes preferably sleeping clothes;) x