[18] I'm Sorry

Alison's POV;

It was about 10 o'clock at night. All I wanted to do right now was lay down on my bed and just cry. I was across my house and I saw someone sitting on my porch. I thought I was seeing stuff but I wasn't. I automatically thought it was Emily and i was right. Part of me wanted to run up to her and kiss her but another part of me just wanted to avoid her.

I walked to my house trying not to look at Emily. She was getting up to leave but she saw me. "Ali!" Emily ran up and hugged me, I started tearing up but I couldn't hug her back.

Emily pulled away and looked confused. I didn't want to make eye contact with her, so I just ran up to my porch and tried to open the door but it was locked. I was shaking trying to find my keys, I just wanted to go inside and not deal with Emily right now.

"Ali, wait" I could hear that Emily was crying. I didn't want to turn around. But I had to. "Emily what do you have to say?"

Emily's POV;

After the hug Ali ran to her porch and tried to get the door open. "Ali, wait" I tried not to cry but tears automatically fell down my face. I looked down waiting for Ali to answer,

"Emily what do you have to say?" She had anger in her voice and I saw that she was crying as well. "I-I'm sorry Ali." I walked closer to Alj but she kept on walking back.

"Is that all you have to say?" I looked down only to find out that Ali already had her door open and was going to go in. "Bye Emily." I quickly grabbed her hand. "Wait Ali." She yanked back her arm and closed the door. I fell to the ground and just began crying because I knew I had lost her. "Ali, please"

I lost Ali at the worst possible time ever. It was going to be Christmas next week and I didn't want to celebrate it without her.

Alison's POV;

After I closed the door I just sat down. I cried softly so Emily won't hear me. "Ali, please" I didn't know what to do. My heart was broken. I got up to open the door and let Emily enter, but once I opened the door Emily was gone, she left..

The next day I had school but I didn't want to go so I stayed home for the first periods and then decided to go to school. So basically I was entering late.

Emily's POV;

Last night, I went home to find Hanna gone and I just fell asleep. I am pretty sure I was crying. I woke up and totally forgot about school but I wasn't going to be late because I wanted to see Ali. I got dressed and quickly drove to school.

When I got to school I saw Spencer, Aria and Hanna. "Hey Em" the girls in unison. "Em can I talk to you." I didn't want to speak with Hanna but I had to. "Hanna can we just forget about what happen yesterday, I don't want to remember anything that happened." Hanna nodded and we walked back to Spencer and Aria and entered the school.

I totally forgot about Ali. "Did any of you guys see Ali?" I asked. "No, we thought you were going to bring her." Spencer had a worried face. "She probably going to come in late." I said.

I was in English class with Spencer, and Aria. I got a text. I grabbed my phone quickly thinking it was Alison but it wasn't.

Missing someone? Your precious Ali is not here today and maybe see will never be. Kisses -A

Alison's POV;

It was time I had to get ready. I put on a pink dress and began looking for my necklace. I couldn't find it, it was usually hanging on a racket on my drawer but it wasn't there. I began checking my little box that had my rings only to find a ring that was perfectly sealed. I was confused at first but then it hit me. This ring, I bought when me and Emily first became a couple and I had bought it for her but I forgot after that night I spent with her. I began to cry.

I wasn't crying because of the fact that I never gave it to her but because I had bought it for Christmas and i was going to surprise her with it. And now I don't think that will ever happen. I quickly snapped out of crying and wiped my tears and ran to school. I didn't run as fast as I could because I was wearing heels.

Emily's POV;

My heart sank after receiving this text. Is this a joke. I ran out the room after asking Ezria if I can be excused. I went inside the bathroom and begin broke down. Spencer came in right after I did. "Hey are you okay?" I could hear that she was worried. I showed her the -A text. "I'm sure Ali is okay. This is probably just to get you scared, she will come." After she said that I heard heels coming to the bathroom and I wiped my tears, when I looked up Ali came into the bathroom and it looked like she was crying.

***************************

I managed to write this after coming home from hiking so it may not be good. How much do you like it so far?

Vote Comment and Share.

xoxo Cat.