Origins

Oisira Aldrett

Born into a small middle class family in Mistral, at an early age, she discovered her aura and semblance which caught the attention of a shady group of criminals from the lower levels of the kingdom. They wanted her to join them, but she refused not wanting anything to do with them. They remained persistent however and continued to try and try again only to receive the same answer. Months later, just when Oisira thought they had given up, she comes home to find her family all dead. She left her home in Mistral out of fear, but soon came to desire revenge and hasn't stopped until after meeting someone that would change her life; now revenge isn't her main goal.

Mithril Hazlitt

Born into a rich family in Atlas, Mithril grew up not knowing what is was like not getting what she wanted. However, as she grew older; she became tired of her spoiled life and wanted a change. She also began to become exposed to the dark reasons behind why her family was rich, the Hazlitt’s owned a mining company that in order to satisfy their greed; they overworked their employees, faunus and human, beyond the point of exhaustion and refused to stop the work despite any cave-ins that occurred which resulted in the deaths of many. When the Hazlitt Mining Corporation began cooperating with the Schnee Dust Company, Mithril gained the motivation needed to flee from home and in an attempt to restore her name; she decided to become a huntress to prove she wasn't like the rest of the Hazlitt family meeting a special friend along the way by the name of Oisira.

Esther Iris

Born in Menagerie, the dragon faunus was never exposed to the hatred of humanity. At least that's how it was until she learned of the White Fang, a group of faunus fighting for equality and rights for their kind. At first she stood alongside the White Fang and their peaceful protests, that changed when a new high leader stepped up and the White Fang started to become more and more violent. Esther soon left the White Fang, but still motivated by their cause; she decided to become a huntress to show that there was another way to earn equality. Fight for them like how she would for her own kind.

Neon Horwitz

Born into a family of researchers in Vale, Neon was always quick to pick up on new knowledge. His father researched Grimm, more specifically, how to combat them. As time went by Neon eventually came of age to join his father and older siblings on expeditions, where he discovered his unique semblance. After Neon had learned everything he could from his father, motivated by his discovery of his semblance and thirst for knowledge, he set out on his own to study the world and Grimm within as a hunter because how else would he otherwise?