Chapter 4

"While this certainly is an unusual situation, I can assure you that you aren't to blame.” Professor Ozpin stated, shortly after the team formation ceremony; Beacon's headmaster requested that team OMEN come to office to clear a few things. “As you know, your generation of hunters and huntresses and many others normally are named based on the theme of colors, team names follow this as well. This scenario is extremely rare if not nonexistent at this point in time and while it will cause unnecessary attention, I can assure you that it was not intended on anyone's part that this occurred.” Neon went to say something, but was cut off by Ozpin, “we checked for traces and found nothing, this was pure chance. Do not blame yourselves or anyone else for your predicament, and I will attempt to stifle as much attention from you as possible; that is all.”

Oisira didn't feel entirely relieved, but began to make her leave followed by the rest of team before she was stopped again. “I did not say you were dismissed, there's something you need to fill me and you team on.” Ozpin placed a tablet on his desk which everyone in the room looked at, the headmaster wasn't kidding earlier that day when he said that everyone would be monitored for the display showed various scenes of Oisira’s time in the Emerald Forest. Ozpin then fast forwarded to near the end of initiation just before Ruby beheaded the Nevermore, it was the moment Oisira saw that scene and she then helped the girl by pinning the Grimm in place. “You started acting strangely towards the end of initiation as if you… suddenly knew what would happen if you didn't pin down that Grimm.”

He figured all that out just from watching the footage from her initiation? Dang Ozpin was smart, but that statement could have only been a theory; it was on the mark either way though. Oisira wasn't planning on hiding it, at least from her friends amongst her team and teams RWBY and JNPR, but this line of questioning has her feeling like she shouldn't tell Ozpin. He's already picked up on the basic details however and based on how he somehow figured out a basic summary of part of it, it would be hard to lie without him finding out. Oisira had to tell the truth, her team had to know too; she sighed,

“What you’re seeing is my semblance, it allows me to temporarily enhance my vision far beyond the sight of any human or Faunus, and to my knowledge, it cannot be hindered in any way.” Everyone took the information in, Mithril knew this already so it wasn't new to her; in fact she's the only other person in Remnant that knew about everything to do with Oisira's semblance. Ozpin made a gesture indicating to continue knowing there was more to it than that. “In fact my vision when enhanced is so powerful that sometimes I see into the future, I haven't figured out how to control that part yet though; but what I do know is that it consumes a lot of my aura so I can only handle so much of it when it triggers. ” That was the part about her semblance that surprised everyone on her team but Mithril, and Ozpin seemed to be satisfied with her answer.

“Fascinating, I think when you can; you should focus on mastering your future sight. If you can learn how to control it, you'll be a huge asset to your team.” While Oisira liked the idea of that, she felt Ozpin was curious about her for some other reason; there was no way to tell what exactly though.

“Is that all professor?”

“Yes, you are dismissed.” Oisira thanked him and team OMEN entered the elevator down to the dorms, they conversed to pass the time;

“Well it's good to know that at least we aren't getting kicked out of Beacon or something for our unusual team name, and that it's not anyone's fault for it.” said Mithril, “also I was too distracted to say it before, but I'm happy you made team leader Oisira. I doubt I would've been a very good leader,”

“I'm sure you would've done fine Mithril, if not at first, you would've learned and become a great leader later on; still thanks for the support.”