Chapter 1

THE FIRST MEETING

Hello my name is Raya. I am a high school student and I am in my senior year. My grades are kind of normal. Not very good but not bad either. So I am a average student. To think that next year will be my last year at my current school is kind of scary but on the other side I wouldn't have to go to school anymore beside university and etc. Then I can finally concentrate on other things beside homeworks and tests. Ugh how much I hate them. But now back to me. I am a quite ordinary 18 years old girl that unfortunately hasn't ever had a boyfriend. I know, sad life. But currently I am not searching for one either. I have seen many cute boys but still no one who makes my heart flutter. But one day, a boy changed this thought and my heart.

Suddelny a very loud noise was beside me and woke me up abruptly. It was my alarm clock. Annoyingly I turned around to turn it off. I looked at it. 6:00 am. It was too early and I didn't want to stand up. But unfotunately it was necessary because it was Monday and I had to go to school. So I forced myself to stand up and went straight to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and oh was that a horrible sight. My hair was messy, my make-up from yesterday was smugded everywhere and the bags under my eyes looked as if I hadn't slept for days. Then I washed my face to remove the rest of the make-up. After that I undressed for a quick shower. When I was finished I did my daily face routine and put on some light make-up for school. I walked out of the bathroom and changed into my school uniform. Oh and by the way I go to the Bangtan Academy School. It's a very popular school these days. I went to my kitchen and made some bacon and eggs for breakfast. After finishing eating I cleaned everything up and went to my room. My phone was ringing so I took it to see who was calling. It was one of my friends. ''Hi'' I said as I picked up the call. ''Hello my dear friend!'' a voice replied. ''Where are you now?'' the same voice asked. ''Still at home why?'' I answered. ''Nothing, I just wanted to chat with you before we meet up haha'' the voice said sarcastically. ''Ha ha, very funny, Annika'' I said. ''I know, that's why I'm also being called the second Jin'' Annika said in a very happy way. ''Ok, see you later Jin the second'' I said, pointing the last three words out. ''Bye'' she then replied and hung up. And yes, Annika is sometimes really weird but that's what I like about her. I grabbed my bag with the school things and went out of the door.

I walked to the bus station for about 10 minutes and waited for the bus to come. Fortunately it came right away. In the bus I took my earphones out and listened to my favourite artist. Justin Bieber. I just love his music so much. I could listen his music the whole day. Soon we reached my station but I didn't realise it because the good music distracted me. Two stations later I woke up from my trance and panicked that I missed my station. I quickly got off the bus and searched for the one that drives in the other direction. I walked around looking for it but I just couldn't find it so I approached a random person to ask. ''Excuse me'' I said. The boy turned around and oh my GOD was he HOT. And kind of cute too.

"Yes?" his very calm voice replied. I honestly was speechless by his beauty so I couldn't answer him. "Do you need something, miss?" he asked me gently. „Ah-...I...Do you perhaps know where the bus station is?" I asked shyly. "We are at one at the moment so I suppose you mean another one?" he answered with a smile. And that bunny-like smile was so breathtaking, I swear.

"Are you alright?" the boy asked with a very concerned look in his face

"Are you alright?" the boy asked with a very concerned look in his face. "Ah- yes thank you" I said embarrassed. "I meant the bus that drives in the opposite direction of this one" I explained. "Oh ok. Are you good with directions?" he asked.  "I have never been here so I'm not familiar with this area to be honest" I replied. "Ok you know what? I will show you the way to the bus station" the boy said with a very kind smile on his face. "Oh thank you so much I really appreciate that and sorry for bothering you" I said calmly not to show him how nervous I am right now. I mean a hot boy is going to show me the way. Please don't misunderstand ;). "Sure and no problem" he said still smiling. The boy waved with his hand showing me to follow him, so I did. After a few minutes passed he suddenly turned around and I couldn't react fast enough and bumped into him. "Ah- I'm sorry I didn't know you would turn around so quickly" I said obviously embarrassed. „Oh my mistake, sorry I should have warned you. Anyway we're there" he said. I looked up and saw the bus station right in front of me. I was quite surprised. "Thank you very much. Without you I think I would have been lost" "You're welcome" the boy said with the sweetest smile I have ever seen. I wanted to ask him for his number but seriously wouldn't it be weird if a girl asks a boy for his number? So I decided not to. Otherwise I am also too shy to ask this a stranger. "So I have to go now. Bye!" he said waving his hand while showing me his bunny smile. Without realising I turned red like a tomato. Aish why now! Fortunately he didn't notice it and turned around and walked away. I was very sad because that could be the last meeting with him...

Suddelny my phone was ringing. It was Louise. "Hello? Raya?" she said. "Yes?" I replied. „Where are you?! It's 5 minutes past 8:00! You are 5 minutes late!" she screamed loudly. "Wait what?!" I said shocked and looked at the time. "Aish, can you please give the teacher any excuse for me? Pleaseeee" I asked her. "It won't be easy but I'll try" she said while sighing."Thank you my dear friend! Saranghae~" I responded. "Yeah yeah, arasso saranghae pabo" she said and hung up. As soon as the bus came I quickly got on the bus and rushed to school.

A/N: so that was the first chapter...how did you like it so far? I hope it was okay ^-^