~Special Chapter pt.3~

Pov./Taehyung

As I played Overwatch with Kookie I didn't notice how hungry I actually was. After the nth round I told him that I would step out in the next round and would go to grab some food. I opened the door and hopped down the stairs. Suddenly a loud snore could be heard. I was startled and jumped at the sudden noise. When I looked around I saw a snoring Namjoon with open mouth sleeping peacefully. I tried to hold back my laugh which was really difficult. I quickly took my phone out and captured the beautiful moment. 'He will kill me later on...' I thought but it was definitely worth it. After making fun of Joonie, I went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. I couldn't find some so I just yelled Namjoon awake. I didn't felt even a bit sorry. He looked at me annoyed and asked what I wanted from him to disturb his precious sleep. "Do we have any chips or chocolate left anywhere?" I asked him then. "Nah, I don't think so. I will go grocery shopping tomorrow" he replied me lazily while his eyes were just half open. He yawned and suddenly widened his eyes. "What time is is now?!" it shoot out of his mouth. "Ah...20:45? Why" I said. "Yah, you could have woken me up, dumbass" he complained. I just shrugged my shoulders and gave him the "I don't know, maybe?" look. Just when I wanted to rush back up he spoke, "Tae, come here for a bit". So I went to him and seated myself beside him. "Yeah?" I asked. „Well, how do I say this the best...do you perhaps...just like...know a person in your class with really dark blond hair and glasses?" "Eh... I guess you mean Annika?" I answered but wondered myself why he asked. "Why you asking?" "Just because. I don't know, it was a random question" he simply stated.
"Could it be...You like her?"
"What?! No, what are you talking about? Me and liking her pah..."
"Well, but your acting shows it very clearly"
"..."
*awkward silence*
"Maybe..." he said quietly almost whispering.
"Should I arrange a date for you two?" I said smirking devilish.
"No, don't do ANYTHING. You hear me?" he spoke slightly blushing.
HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE'S BLUSHING!
"How did you started to like her?" I asked.
"I don't know. It were just my feelings..." Namjoon answered with a small smile.
I haven't seen that cute smile with dimples for a long time. I swear you will die when you see it for yourself. You won't believe this man is freaking 24 years old.
Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I quickly grabbed his phone, stood up and ran for my life. "Tae- Hey where are you going with my phone!!" I heard Namjoon shouting. I sprinted to the toilet and locked the door. "Muhahaha!" I teased him. Then I unlocked his phone with my fingerprint which I secretly installed on his phone and tapped on SMS. During my whole action Namjoon hit the door multiple times, telling me to get out. Ignoring it I took my phone out of my pocket and searched for a certain number. When I finally found it, I typed it into Namjoon's phone. "Hyung, are you the type to write 'Hey' or 'Hi' or right away to the point?" I asked obviously already knowing the answer to that.
"KIM TAEHYUNG! I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING STUPID IN THERE I'M GONNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!" Namjoon shouted, sounding pretty angry. I just continued what I was doing.

                                                              Namjoon:       hey
21:10 

*3 min later*

Unknown:
Who are you?
21:04

Namjoon:
u can call me rap monster ;)                         21:04

Unknown:
if you're just some weirdo please don't write me anymore or else u get blocked
21:05

Just when I wanted to write some more, the toilet door suddenly swing roughly open and a very angry and pissed Namjoon could be seen.
"Oops...hehe, I'm sorry?" I spoke feeling kind of scared. "The phone" he ordered. "Ah yes of course, here" I said as I gave him his phone back. "Well, I did the start for you so you just have to do the rest, bye!" I said slipping under his arm and running back through the living room to Jungkook. "Taehyung!" I just heard right before the door has closed.

Pov./Namjoon

"Taehyung!" I shouted before I could hear a door closing. 'That dickhead. What did he even do?' I thought worried. I unlocked my phone and saw that a chat was open. Unknown. Great. Did he just text Annika?! Not daring to look at the written things I slowly breathed in and then out. Then I lifted my phone again and read the texts.
'RAP MONSTER?! Is he serious?? Who would name their self "rap monster"!?' I thought shocked. Okay okay, calm down. How can I save this messed up situation...come on Namjoon, you got an IQ of over 140, think.
After thinking for a while I tapped into the chat again and started to type something but deleted it right away. This went for about 2 minutes on. Then something finally emerged oh his phone screen:

Hi ahm sorry about earlier. That was a friend of mine. Taehyung. He goes to your class, I guess. Anyways I am very sorry.
<Send>
He then pressed on "Send" and waited for the reply which came pretty quick.

Unknown:
uh ok... then who are u?
21:18

Namjoon:                                                   I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, I was that boy at the bus station whom u gave your umbrella too                                                         21:19

Unknown:
Oh, well then nice seeing u again or
rather writing u haha
21:19

how have u been?
21:19

Namjoon:                                                   good, thx and u?                                                 21:20

Unknown:
actual quite fine
21:20

And so we came into a conversation and texted each other more and more and we slowly got to know each other.

A/N: having a friend like tae would be pretty fun haha xD what do u think?