Chapter 6

The chosen one

As I saw them walking to me, I literally couldn't think of any excuse explaining this conversation. When they arrived Nora asked "And? How was your first flirt attempt going?" with a terrible smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and told her that it was just a simple conversation under classmates. While trying to sound natural and convincing I played with my fingers which led me being easily exposed by my friends. Me and Jimin have basically the same habit playing with our fingers when we try to hide something or are too nervous to say it. Annika, Nora, Lena and Louise just looked at me with a 'Are you serious? It was so obvious' look. "So what did you two talk about as classmates?" Annika said while pointing out the last word. "Ahm not much to be honest. Just things like our names and so. And by the way his name's so cute. Jungkook. It sounds like Cookie!" I told them while making a 'UwU' face. All four of them cringed at my last comment and eyed me like I was some weirdo. But I have to admit that they are kind of right.

Suddenly a foreign voice shouted my name twice. „Fileva Raya? Is she there? Miss Fileva?" the voice of a girl called me. I turned around to see who it was and saw a girl, maybe a grade higher than me, looking around the classroom. 'Who is she, why is she calling me?' I thought confused but still screamed "Yes, that's me!" The mysterious girl turned around to face me. "Ah there you are. You have to come with me to the direction" she spoke. "Me?" I asked startled at the mention of the direction. "Yes, you. I clearly heard your name being said" the girl confirmed. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to my friends looking at them questionably. 'Did I do something wrong?' I thought recalling everything I could have done wrong. Nora, Annika and the others just shrugged with their shoulders and looked as confused as me. "We have to hurry. Come!" the female student explained and waved her hand, showing me to follow her. So I just did without knowing what will happen to me in the direction. On the way we passed many students and different kind of classrooms. Suddenly I remember Jungkook saying that he went to look for Taehyung. Hopefully he found the boy so we wouldn't meet him coincidentally in the corridors.

Arriving at the directors office she knocked politely and a voice telling 'Come in' could be heard. So she opened the door, me following her, and went inside. There I saw the director of Bangtan Academy talking to a male student who was standing in front of him. 'Was he also called here?' I wondered while eyeing the boy's back. This posture kind of looked familiar...
"Ah- she is here" the director interrupted my thoughts. "Good, so Mr. Jeon? This is Miss Fileva. She is the one I talked to you about showing you the school, teaching you the rules and helping you in any way she can" the man told the boy while pointing at me. 'Mr. Jeon? Where have I heard about this name...' I thought narrowing my eyes to recall my memories. Then the boy turned around, finally revealing his identity. Wow, was I shocked. I gasped and my eyes widened at a non-human size. 'THE Jeon Jungkook?!' I screamed from the inside. In comparison to me he seemed pretty calm. "Oh hi, it's you again" Jungkook said smiling. I swear to god, just his little smile made me turn red like a tomato. "You alright?" he then asked me. I snapped back to reality and said "Oh-, y-yeah I'm great, can't be feeling better hehe" I stuttered fully embarrassed. "Great that you two already know each other! Then we can skip the introduction part and go right to the main part" the director said, interrupting our conversation, if you can call it a conversation. "So, Miss Fileva will be sitting next to you in class. The tour around the school will be after class has ended. That's it for today. Any questions?" he asked looking back and forth to me and Jungkook. "Ahm yes kind of. I don't want to sound rude or impolite and something but why me? My grades are not the greatest to be honest" I carefully questioned. "Good question. It's basically not because of your grades, it's more about that I'm being told that you can socialise with people very well. That's why I chose you" the director explained. 'Me? Good in socialising? Haha, what kind of joke is that?' I thought not believing that statement. "And who said that I'm good in socialising?" I asked wanting to know who believed in those false informations. "That's not important right now" he stated not wanting to bother answering my question. "Why? Do you not want to lead me around the school and help me?" Jungkook surprisingly asked with a cocky smirk on his face. Oh holy sh-. I didn't expect that he had such a kind of side too. It was so unexpected that I was at loss of words. "Ah-, ahm...no that's not it. It-, I was just curious..." I stuttered as I put my words together. "Haha just joking, don't take it too serious" the boy then said laughing lightly.
"Class is going to begin soon. I would recommend you two to flirt another time and go to class now" the director scolded. "I am-, we're not-" I began to speak but was cut off by Jungkook grabbing my hand and pulling me with him out of the office.

When we were outside, he turned around facing me with a smile. "We should go to class now" Jungkook explained, still holding my hand. Omg he is holding my hand! "Ah- my hand..." was just what came out of my mouth. He looked at our hands. "Oh yeah. Sorry" he said and quickly let go of my hand. I was kind of sad but also relived because if he held it any longer I wouldn't know what would happen to me. "Let's go" Jungkook said and turned around to go back to class. I silently followed him. He then suddenly stopped and turned around again. "Ahm Raya...to be honest I don't know the way back to our classroom...hehe..." the boy confessed smiling awkwardly. 'Aww cute' my mind automatically thinks. "Don't worry. I will show you the way" I said smiling back. So I went to the front and startet walking. After a few minutes we arrived at our class. Then the bell rang perfectly at the right time. While we were on our way to class I was weirdly getting the feeling that he stared at me the whole time.

I was going to Annika, Nora, Lena and Louise to sit beside them but then I remembered what the director had said. So I turned to the opposite direction and sat down next to Jungkook. As my friends noticed that I wasn't at my place yet, they scanned the whole classroom like cameras. Until they saw me sitting next to the Jungkook and gave me the 'What the hell?' look. "I'll explain later" I whispered to them. Then the teacher came and class started. During class we both didn't talk to each other much.

When the lesson ended I packed my things together and was about to go to my friends, explain them the situation and walk home. But then my great memories reminded me of something. I had to show Jungkook the school after class. And now would be that time.

A/N: thank you so much for 80 reads~ <33
recently I didn't update for a long time and I'm very sorry about that, I will try updating sooner :)

And I was tagged by lightbluepearl and lightpinkpearl ^-^

Here a 10 facts about me:

1. I live in Austria, Vienna
2. I'm Asian, to be exact Chinese
3. I love the story's from lightbluepearl
and lightpinkpearl and norannika ,
please go check them out, they are
amazing >.>
4. I love noodles
5. I'm in love with food <3
6. I'm in the 4th grade of middle school
7. I want to have pets
8. My bias in Bts is Tae, Bias wrecker
currently Jimin but it's always
changing every second >.<
9. I am a smoll bean
10. I wear glasses 🤓