~Special Chapter pt.1~

Under the Umbrella

Pov./Author

Namjoon finished his day in university. He is currently studying music. The man went out the door and felt something wet hitting his shoulder. He looked up and saw that it was raining. He smiled for a second because he really liked the rain. The fresh breeze that would come with it and the smell of rain just kinda calms him. He just wanted to run straight into the rain. That's what he also did. Right after running straight forward he stopped for a second to witness the beautiful sky and the raindrops that were falling. Then he closed his eyes and let the rain splash on his face. He breathed the cool air in and thought for a while. Then he decided it would be good to take a walk. So he went to a park nearby. He slowly walked the roads down and admired the beauty of nature. He didn't really mind that his clothes and hair were getting wet. He would probably get a cold the next morning but he always was the kind of person that rarely thinks about the consequences when he's doing something he likes. After walking for a while he was getting a little cold with his thin coat and thought that it would be better if he went home soon. So he turned around and took the way back home.

When he arrived at the bus station, the place under the station was filled with many people so he couldn't stand in the dry place. Namjoon continued to stay in the rain. He already slightly began to shiver. The small walk in the rain was not a very good idea of him.
Suddenly the raindrops stopped above him. He looked up and saw a violet umbrella over him. The man looked to his side and saw a young girl holding her umbrella to him. "You're shaking. Take the umbrella with you if you want to. I don't really need it" the girl spoke. Namjoon was quite surprised so he couldn't really answer. The foreign girl then just pushed the umbrella into his hand and walked away. Straight into the cold rain. "Ah- Wait!" Namjoon said and tried to run after her but since the bus came and the big crowd rushed forward, the man couldn't get to her. When more than half of the crowd were in the bus he could finally went through them. But the girl from before was nowhere to be seen. He tried to remember her face but since he wasn't expecting her action he didn't really pay attention to it. He just recalled her dark blond hair which was almost brown. And she was wearing glasses. Well that didn't help at all since there are many people with this appearance.

He decided to come back tomorrow and wait for her to thank her and give her the umbrella back. Namjoon was strangely looking forward to meet her again. The umbrella girl. Right at the moment, where he wanted to open the umbrella, it stopped raining. So it was useless to use the umbrella now. He closed it again, shook it a little to make it less wet and put it in his bag. In the end he went home while having a little smile on his face.
Arriving there he knocked at the door, expecting Jungkook or Taehyung open the door but no one came. He then took his keys out of the bag and opened the door which was still locked. That means that no one ever came home or just went out again. Closing the door behind him he put his hand in his pockets to search for his phone. When he found it he shortly looked at the time. 17:36 pm. 'Where could they be at this hour?' Namjoon wondered but didn't think long because he had other things to do. Like filling the flat with furniture and decorations. He began to push the small table which was in the living room. The man then suddenly noticed an envelope on the table. It was probably Jungkook's or Taehyung's. Out of curiosity, he opened it and took a look at it. It were the school photos from Jungkook. Namjoon chuckled at the boy's cuteness. That typical bunny smile that no one could resist. Not even a man called Min Yoongi. He was Namjoon's senior and one year older than him. Yoongi was already a very famous producer and rapper for his young age. That's why he is also called Yoongi the Genius.
But back to the photos. He switched through them and discovered a class photo. Namjoon scanned the people on the picture. Until he suddenly found a very familiar face. He must have seen it somewhere...
But where?
A girl with dark blond hair, glasses...
THE UMBRELLA GIRL!
'She goes to his and Tae's class?' Namjoon thought unbelievably. No wonder she was at that bus station. That bus' previous station was the one that stops near their school. 'Shall I just give Jungkook or Taehyung the umbrella?' Namjoon thought. He weirdly didn't feel like giving it to someone other so he came to the decision that he will give it to her personally. As a sign of politeness of course. Good that Joon hasn't got any lessons tomorrow.
Then he remembered what he actually wanted to do by pushing the table. So he stood up and continued what he was doing a while ago.

After hours had passed, Taehyung finally returned, greeted Namjoon and went straight to his room. He didn't even notice that there were much more furnitures in the living room as usual. Namjoon just ignored it and started to worry for Jungkook. 'Where is he?' the man questioned himself. He took his phone and texted the boy.

Namjoon:
Kook? Where are u? It's getting late
20:56

Then he waited for him to text back. After 10 min Namjoon got a notification.

                                                                Jungkook:
                I'm at my parents house, don't worry
                                                                            21:06
                        Ah and btw I'm also spending the
                        night there so see ya tmrw👋🏻
                                                                            21:06
Namjoon:
okay, but u could have told me sooner then
21:07
                                                             Jungkook:
                       yeah, I could have but I didn't :)
                 anyways have a great night~, bro <3
                                                                            21:07
Namjoon:
whatever, be careful and gn
21:07

'Aish that cocky kid' Namjoon thought while chuckling. "Tae? Do you want to eat something?" the man asked loudly. Immediately the boy came out his room almost running and said, "Did someone mention food?" "Let's cook ramen" the older one said. Taehyung nodded his head full of excitement and came rushing down the stairs.
Both of them enjoyed the noodles as they were finished and went to sleep later.

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL (ofc after me🌚)❤️❤️this was part 1 of the special chapter which was meant for u~
I hope u liked it <33
love you indescribable much, ma love💗
go and congratulate her!

MAY NAMJOONIES WIFE LIFE A HAPPY AND LONG LONG LIFE, AMEN 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻