~Special Chapter pt.2~

Pov./Annika

As I walked I heard a voice saying, "Ah- Wait!", but I just ignored it and went on. 'Will the boy be okay? He was shivering quite a lot... what did he even do to get that wet' I thought. He should be thankful since I gave him my favourite umbrella and I may be never seeing it again. Suddenly I noticed that it had stopped raining. Great. So giving him my umbrella was seriously pointless. I thought about turning back and take it back but that would ruin my image and make me into a weird person too. Even though I may be one but nevermind that.
But I have to say that man was really handsome. I have never seen such a beautiful man in this neighbourhood. 'Maybe he's new here?" I thought. Shit. Curiosity overcame me. So I automatically went backwards and looked if he was still there. F*ck. I felt like a freaking stalker. What am I even doing?! But I just couldn't resist my curiosity. And please don't misjudge the situation. It's just my curiosity, like I said. Nothing else. Just because I said he was handsome and beautiful doesn't mean I like him, ok? Good. Now to the main point. As I slightly bend to the side I could see the young man still standing there. He was shaking my umbrella and put it in his bag. Well he kind of owned the umbrella now so I don't know if I should call it mine.

But nevertheless he didn't went on the bus. 'Then why did he wait at the station?' I asked myself. He turned to the other side and started to walk. Making sure, that there was a safe distance between him and I, i also began to follow him. No. I'm not a psycho. Just a curious little girl following a stranger. Doesn't sound that wrong and weird, am I right?  Ok, let's continue. He just went straight forward and luckily never turned around. After what felt like hours the man finally made a turn to the right. This surrounding felt kind of familiar. Like somewhere I have been for years. Wait. Wasn't this Raya's neighbourhood?! Is he also Raya's neighbour? Wow, she sure has a lucky neighbourhood. Maybe I'll be moving to here too. I snapped back to reality when my phone started to ring. Well, not so good since I was pretty near that man. I quickly took it out of my pocket and declined the call, not even looking who it was. In fear he would turn around and spot me I hurried out of the place. Back on the open street I took my phone again and wanted to call the person back. It was Nora. I think that was the first time I declined her calls. She will be angry. I quickly tapped on her name on the screen and put the phone on my ear. "Hello? Annika? Did you just decline my call? How dare you" it was sounding loudly from the phone. "Eh there was an important matter that had to be taken of, sorry" I replied. "And what was the thing that was more important than my daily calls?" she asked. "Well don't call me a stalker but you know I'm kind of weird-" "Don't tell me you followed some random guy?" Nora interrupted me. "How do kno- I mean he wasn't some random guy. I gave him my favourite umbrella, so... yeah" I said trying to defend myself. "If you say so. What did you find out?" she questioned. "Ahm just that he is handsome and lives in the same neighbourhood as Raya" I answered. "Really? Wow" she just spoke. "Ah, the actual reason why I called you is that there is a certain boy...aaaand" she began. "Nora, spit it out" I ordered her. "Well and I haven't told you guys yet but I have been...dating him" she confessed. "It's Jimin, right? The one you were always talking about." I asked not really surprised because she was acting kind of obvious. "Yeah, was it so obvious?" Nora quietly said. "Yes" I stated. "Okay, I wish u two the best and have fun with Jimin. I have to hang up now, see ya" I spoke while waving my hand. Don't ask. I don't know myself. After hanging up I sighed and grinned. One of my favourite ships have officially become true.

*Time skip*

Pov./Namjoon

The next morning my alarm clock went off. I lazily raised my hand and tried to reach it. Without success. So I forced myself to stand up and turned the annoying sound off.
It said 7:00 am. 'Why was it set so early?' I wondered and suddenly sneezed. I think I got a cold from yesterday. Yesterday? Ah. The umbrella. I remembered. I went it the bathroom and refreshed myself a bit. When I was finished I quickly put some new fresh clothes on and styled my hair. Normally I rarely put parfum on but today was special so I also sprayed some of it over myself.  I took the bag with the umbrella inside and went out of the door.
This time I didn't walk to the bus station. I wanted to be there as early as possible. So I took the next bus and got off it at the second stop. I looked at the time. 7:33 am. I sat down on the bench and waited. And waited and waited. After some time it was already 7:59. 'Maybe I missed her' I thought while standing up and being ready to to leave. But right at that moment I saw a girl running to the bus station. It was the dark blond haired girl. "Hey!" I said. She looked confused but then she immediately turned around and ran into the opposite direction. "No wait a second! I still have your umbrella!" I shouted and sprinted after her. I eventually caught up to her and hold her on her arm. "I just wanted to thank you and give you your umbrella back" I spoke as I took the umbrella out and handed it to her. "Thanks again" I said and bowed politely. "Ahm...eh...no problem. Thank you for bringing it back to me" she then finally said but a little awkward. "Ah...yeah okay, I'm just asking. You're in Jungkook and Taehyung's class, right?" I asked carefully not sounding suspicious. "Yes, I do? How do you know them?" she asked then. "Well, I live with them and they are my friends I grew up with" I answered simply. "Then, see you around" "Yeah, sure" she relied. As we parted our ways I thought of how comfortable I feel around her...which is extremely strange since I just met her twice. I think I have fallen in love at first and second sight. But unfortunately I didn't make really good experiences in relationships. They didn't last long and most of them were me being dumped. And I can tell you for sure, that hurts like hell. So I have told myself not to fall for someone before knowing them very well. That went actually pretty good, until this girl appeared. I know basically nothing about her and I'm already feeling attached to her. After a long sigh I tried to get rid of these thought for a while and focused on the street.

When he came home he heard the two boys plating video games. Probably Overwatch again. These two loved this game. I sat myself on the couch and tried to relax a bit. I closed my eyes and breathed all my worries out in one go.

A/N: hope it wasn't too boring...>.>