Chapter 3

A new neighbour

I arrived at the café. I took my phone out and looked the the time. 2:55 pm. Hm I was 5 minutes early so I sat down at a table and intended to wait for Jimin to come. While I was waiting I looked out of the window and I have to say, the view was fantastic. There was a beautiful tree. On the tree there were light pink flowers looking like the prettiest thing in the world. Butterfly's were circling around it, making it look like paradise.

 Was love as beautiful as this sight? Without me realizing already 5 minutes have passed and Jimin was entering the café

Was love as beautiful as this sight? Without me realizing already 5 minutes have passed and Jimin was entering the café. I was too much into my thoughts that I didn't notice him. Right after he entered, he saw me sitting there lost in my thoughts. Jimin then went straight to me and snipped with his fingers. I winced at the sudden noise and turned my head to the owner of the hand. "Oh Jimin, you're here?" I said smiling. "Yeah. Did you wait long? Sorry." He said while sitting down opposite me. "What were you thinking about so intensely?" Jimin them asked. "Ah that? Nothing important. Just things" I claimed not wanting him to know that I was thinking about love. "So what was the reason you wanted to meet?" I asked. "Do I need a reason to meet my childhood best friend? You're mean." he said while pouting cutely. "No, of course you don't. But you seem very suspicious. Your behavior ist telling me that. You know that you can't lie to me." I answered him. "Okay fine, you got me" he replied. "The actual reason is...ahm how do I say this...I..you know I-" he stuttered nervously. "Park Jimin. Spit it out." I said slowly getting impatient. "Okay. So I have been seeing someone recently -but as friends, just friends- and I wanted to give that person a gift but I don't know what to give my friend." he explained while playing with his fingers. "And you want to ask me what to give as a present? Ok woah woah stop. Am I just being used?" I said acting hurt. "No, no, no, no you're not! I just need my besties advice" he said playing the innocent boy. "Just joking. Ok so first of all, is your friend a girl or a boy? I assume it's a girl because if it's a boy you wouldn't ask me so yeah, no need to answer this." I said. "What is her name?" I asked. "Are names that important now?" he said slightly annoyed. "Ok, ok just asking, sorry" I apologized.

After talking for a while we decided that a plushie and a necklace would be the best. I don't know why but I have a strange feeling about this. Is their relationship really just friends? I'm not quite sure about that. Maybe he has a crush on her? Aww how cute that would be! My Jiminie has a crush on a girl! UwU. So after leaving the café we hugged and  said goodbye to each other. Then I made my way home. In the building I heard some neighbours talking about that someone new will move in. I wasn't really interested so I quickly walked to my door, unlocked it and went in. I took off my jacket and my shoes. 'Today happened so much' I thought while walking to my room. There I lay down on my bed, ready to fall asleep any second. Then suddenly my tummy growled and I realized that I was extremely hungry. So I stood up and walked downstairs to my kitchen. Hm...what should I cook? I looked up in the internet for easy recipes but I eventually decided to make my favorite dish, ramen. I opened the cupboard to search for my diner and chose jjajangmyeon also called black bean noodles. After finishing cooking it I took my phone out and took a picture from my noodles to send it to Louise. She loves black bean noodles so I'm going to tease her a bit. While I was eating I scrolled trough my social media, replied to messages and watched a bit YouTube. I cleaned everything up as I finished my meal. Then I went upstairs again to go to my room. I remembered that I still had to do some homework and I didn't want to do it tomorrow so I stayed up until about 2:00 am. I was so tired that I went straight to sleep. 'Will I see him tomorrow? I hope so...' was the last thing I thought before drifting into sleep.

The next morning I stood up later because I had no school today. I did everything as usual. Brushing my teeth, showering, doing my face routine, putting on some make-up, making breakfast and cleaning it up. Then I went out to do some grocery shopping. After coming back with all the things I needed, I put them away and sat on the sofa to relax a little bit. I turned my TV on and watched some series. Actually, I just wanted to watch a few episodes but it turned out that I watched a whole season. Then, when I was looking forward to see what happens next in the series, I suddenly heard a knock at my door. Annoyed, I got up to see who was disturbing my series marathon. It was one of my neighbours living next door. I opened the door and smiled friendly to be polite. "Good afternoon. How can I help you?" I asked trying not to sound rude. "Good afternoon! I just wanted to tell you that we have new neighbours that just moved in today. They moved right next to your apartment so I think you should greet them at least" the woman said kindly. "Ah okay don't worry I will, thank you for the information! Have a good day!" I answered while closing the door. Honestly, I wasn't interested and I also didn't want to greet them or something. But I think now I have to. That's why I changed my comfy clothes into some different clothes. I quickly tied my hair together and went out of my apartment.

I slowly walked to the new neighbours door but didn't dare to knock. Just when I wanted to go back and turned around the door suddenly opened and a man came out."Oh hello there" he greeted sounding extremely friendly.

A/N: hehe I know I'm cruel ^-^
who do you think her neighbour is? Is it the boy or someone completely different?
anyway I hope you liked the story so far <33