Chapter 8

When we arrived at his front door he knocked and waited. "Don't you have a key?" I asked out of curiosity. "No, not today. [hehe🌚] I forgot them" he answered. "So are your parents at home?" I questioned still not quite believing what had just happened. "Nah they are on vacation, just a few maids are inside" Jungkook explained. 'Maids?? Wow, his parents must be really rich' I thought. Then a kindly looking woman opened the door and looked a little surprised of our sudden visit. "Hey, Jihwa noona! I just wanted to ask if we could stay here for tonight" he asked her. "Oh, Young Master. I didn't expect you here at this hour. Pardon me. And yes of course, please come in" she spoke and smiled. "I told you not to call me Young Master anymore when we are alone, just call me Jungkook" he said with a rather sulky face. As we stepped inside, I saw something I have never seen in my whole life. Everything looked expensive and luxurious. I was shocked. "You both still haven't eaten, am I right?" the lady said. "No, we haven't" Jungkook replied. "Ok. I'll be right back" she spoke and walked away.

Now it was just us two. With a few maids and bodyguards standing there of course, but still. "You can wait in one of the guest rooms if you want to" Jungkook said breaking the silence between them. "Yeah, sure. Thank you" I replied trying to avoid another awkward situation. "The maid will show you to the room" he said pointing to a certain woman. She  then nodded to the boy and showed me to follow her. So that's what I did. When I looked back for a short time Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. How can this boy always disappear so soundless and quick? Is he even human? Well only god knows, I guess.
While I was lost in thoughts, I just quietly followed the maid and didn't realise that we were already arriving at the room. "Miss? We're here" she informed me but I didn't notice. The brown haired woman then tapped me lightly on the shoulder, which was I think really polite but who asked for my opinion. Only then did I notice her and our surrounding. "Oh yes, sorry. Thank you very much" I spoke bowing. "No, no. It's ok, it's my job and please do not bow to me. That's what I should normally do" the maid answered. "I should go now. Enjoy your Stay, Miss" she added and rushed back to the main hall. I watched how her figure became smaller and smaller until she couldn't be seen anymore since she turned left into a corner. I grabbed the knob of the room and turned it to the right. A 'click' sound could be heard. Then I pushed the door revealing a majestic bedroom. Everything was in luxury colours like gold, silver and rosé. The room wasn't dark as the light was switched on. The curtains were open and I could see a balcony. So if this was a guest room, how would the main bedrooms look I wonder. I stepped inside the room and discovered another door. As I reached it, I opened it and found a huge bathroom behind the door.

Suddenly I was startled by the sound of someone knocking at the door. "Miss, your meal is done. Please come downstairs when you are ready" a unfamiliar voice sounded. "Yes, I will" I simply replied. Then you could hear dull footsteps walking slowly away. So I postponed my exploring to after dinner and went downstairs. There I could see a already sitting and waiting Jungkook. When he noticed me, he smiled and pointed to the seat across him. I seated myself and avoided any possible eye contact. "Enjoy your meal" he spoke. "Thanks, you too" I answered him. After that we both quietly began to eat our food. "Do you like the room?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere. "Ahm, yeah. It's extremely comfortable. Thank you again for letting me stay, even though it's kind of weird haha" I replied awkwardly. "Nah, no problem. I like being here with you"  he said smiling sweetly. And argh how could you not fall for his smile?!
But more important, did he just meant what he said or was is just some kind of joke which I didn't understand. He liked being with me?! What in the world did I miss.

The next few minutes were just more or less quiet eating. When we finished I just rushed back to my room upstairs. There I threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes. I remembered that I had a phone and searched for it. After I finding it I tried to turn it on but the battery was dead. Great. And of course I didn't bring my charger. So I threw my phone beside me in the bed and stared up to the ceiling. Then my eyelids were slowly getting heavy and soon I couldn't stay awake anymore and fell asleep.
The last thing I remembered before dozing off to sleep completely was a dull sound of a door being opened.

A/N: eyyyyy people, I have awoken from the death! ok now serious, I haven't updated for what felt like hundreds of centuries and I'm soooooo sorry ksjshhs
please forgive me once more >.<(even tho I have been forgiven countless times by now)
I hope u still enjoyed the chapter <3
author Lo, out