Chapter 2

Can't stop thinking about you

When I almost reached the school door the man in charge was closing the doors. "Wait! Don't close it!" I shouted while running. The man turned to me and stopped what he was doing. "Thank you, mister!" I said out of breath while I was passing by him. He then mumbled something but I ignored it and sprinted right into the school-building. Soon I arrived at my class door and thought about how I could sneak into it without the teacher noticing it. I kneeled down, opened the door slightly, making as little noise as possible and crawled slowly and carefully into my classroom. Lena noticed me and looked at me with confused eyes. Then she patted Annika, Louise and Nora on the shoulders to inform them of my presence. The three laughed. I stared at them with an unbelievable look. I mean how can they laugh in such a situation! Thankfully my seat was not in the front but at the back. Well, actually we five sit at the last row which is the best place of all. Suddenly the teacher noticed Nora, Annika and Louise laughing and scolded them for not paying attention to class. I prayed so hard that he won't see me but to my bad luck he shouted my name and told me to stand up. Aish I hate him.

Embarrassed from my action I slowly stood up, not daring to look into the teachers eye. Instead I glared angrily at my so called friends who were the reason why I got caught. I formed "Thank you" with my lips without letting out a sound. "Mrs. Fileva, could you please explain to us why you are late and sneaking into the classroom like that, hm?" he said in the most annoying way possible. "I ahm... missed my station and couldn't find the other bus station" I said trying to sound very innocent. But unfortunately my dear teacher had not the intention to have mercy on me. "Today, for coming ten minutes late, you have to clean the classroom after school" he announced. "But-" "No but's in my classroom, Mrs. Fileva" he interrupted me. "Yes, sir" I replied in defeat and sat next to Lena. "What happened, Raya?" she asked. "I'll tell you in the break" I answered. Then I turned to my other friends and whispered "You guys better be prepared for lunch break" I said giving them my death stare.

Soon after what felt like an eternity we finally heard the bell ringing and the students quickly packed their things and ran out of the classroom.

My friends and me stayed there for a while. Nora, Annika and Louise apologized to me and for some reason I couldn't stay angry at them for long. Then I told them about the incident and about that cute boy. "So do you have a picture of him?" Nora asked curiously. "Yah! I'm not a stalker, not always...and do you think I had the time to take out my phone?? I had to concentrate on breathing!" I complained. "How will you see him again without even having his number?" Annika asked. "To be honest I don't know..." I answered. "Let's just pray that you will see him again" Nora said. "But it shocks me to hear that you didn't ask him things like 'Are you single?' or 'Can I have your number?' because normally you would even ask this the president if necessary. And all this was just because we asked you to find a boyfriend for us haha" Annika said jokingly. "For you guys I would even do more" I replied with a grin. "But I don't know too... he just made me feel so shy and nervous. I could barely talk." I said while thinking of him. "Yah, are you seriously BLUSHING??!" Louise suddenly asked shocked. "Since when is the almighty Raya blushing??" Lena claimed not believing her eyes. "Aish just sh*t up...!" I said embarrassed and hoping that they would stop. "Arasso, arasso we won't tease you anymore" Nora said while giggling.

Then we all went out of the classroom to get some lunch at the cafeteria. Today's menu was Spaghetti Bolognese and Carbonara. One after another we sat down with our food trays at the table. At first everyone was quiet eating their food until Nora asked, "Do you think that boy could actually attend this school?" After that question the girls raised their heads and looked around as if it could be really true. "What are you talking about? If he goes to this school then he should have gotten on the same bus as me but he didn't" I told them. "Oh ok I didn't think of that hehe. But still who knows. Everything is possible" Nora said.
As we finished our lunch we went back to the classroom. After having the remaining lessons I told my friends that they can go without me because I had to clean the classroom. Thankfully it was not very dirty so I finished quickly.

On my way home I listened again to Justin Bieber music. Unfortunately I never learn from my mistakes but this time I didn't miss my station or something like that. After walking for a while I reached my apartment. I searched for my keys and opened the door with it. 'Ah finally home' I thought while throwing my bag on the ground and going straight to my room upstairs. Arriving there I dropped myself on my fluffy bed and sighed. Yes, I live alone. My parents are always abroad working so they have no time for me. They used to send me letters or call me but nowadays they are too busy to do that. I often feel lonely at home.
Suddenly the boy from today appeared in my thoughts. 'I don't even know his name' I thought. His eyes, smile, nose everything was just perfect. I couldn't stop thinking about his sweet voice. Was he even human? For me he was like an angel. I wonder if he has an girlfriend... No, no, no let's don't think about that. I sighed. Was this the feeling of being in love with someone?

The sudden ringtone of my phone startled me. I reached to the desk to grab my phone and saw the name "Jiminie<3" on it. Jimin. My best friend since childhood. As soon as I picked up I heard the voice that I haven't heard in a long time. "Heyyy" the high voice said. "Hi Jiminie, it's been a long time" I replied smiling. "Yes. Wanna meet up?" he asked. I looked at the time. 14:40. "Ok. Let's meet at 15:00. In the same café as always?" I said. "Of course. Then see you soon. Byeee~" he responded. "Byee~" I spoke and hung up.
After getting up from my bed I grabbed everything I needed. My bag. A jacket. And put on my shoes ready to go out. I opened my apartment door and went out, happily thinking about meeting my bestie after a long time.

A/N: chapter 2 is out. Why does Jimin suddenly want to meet with Raya? What will they talk about? You will know in chapter 3 ;)
I hope you enjoyed it and that it wasn't too boring >.<