Chapter Five: Level One.

"No,you shut up!"

I grunt and pulled the blanket up, trying very hard to ignored the urge to summoned my demons.

"No, YOU shut up!"

"No,you shut up!"

"Not me, you shut up!"

I pushed the blanket away, strode to the window and slammed it opened, glaring at my neighbor. "Both of you, shut the hell up!" I shouted, making both of them turned towards me. I glared one more time before slamming the window shut. oh, how I miss Midnight Town! The door to my room slammed open and came in Lyoed, Sheila and Kimura. "What's the matter, Haru?" Kimura rushed at me. "Are you okay?" I shrugged before nodded towards our neighbor. "Why do they have to yelled at each other early in the morning." I said, then I could hear another argument, murmuring and whispering. Frustrated, I opened the window once again. "Someone actually try to sleep here!" I screamed again before slammed it shut. Sheila chuckled while Lyoed shook her head. Kimura even shouted "Yeah!" Before grinning at me.  I rolled my eyes.

The school hallway was packed with students, making the journey to my locker oh-so-hard. I snapped and glared at people who dare to bumped into me. What can I say, my sleep was interrupted and that had just ruined my whole day. "What's the deal with this people." I murmured, as we walked to my locker. Kimura skipped beside me, greeting everyone on the way. "You do remember about the examination, right, Haru?" I shrugged. Oh. The grading exam. "Today huh?" I whispered to myself as we continued to walked to our own class. I stopped at the library to meet up with Hiro. We had the same class, elements training.

"So, Haru, ready for the exam?" We walked up the stairs heading to the west wing. I nodded. "Guess so." Hiro grinned. "Great!" Then, silence. I don't think its an awkward kind of silence but judging from the way Hiro kept brushing his finger behind his neck, I guess it is an awkward kind of silence. Fortunately, we arrived at the hall, where we practice our element combat, or known as element training. We both took a seat at the corner of the room. Our teacher, Ms. Merrywater, rushed into the class and instructed us to start practicing using the element of darkness before rushing out again. "She had to keep an eye on the preparation for the exam." Explained Hiro. I nodded as I started to case a spell that made a swirl of dark cloud. While Hiro gasped at this, I case another one that made a dark fire.

"Woah, woah. Easy there miss Refling." Ms. Merrywater came in and gasped at me. I quickly make the spells vanished. Oops, too much.

"Attention all students. Attention all students. Group E and Group F may now assemble at the main hall. I repeat, Group E may now assemble at the main hall. Your examination will be starting in twenty minutes."

Hiro frowned while I sighed. Here we go. I walked out the class with a boy with light Brown hair, he introduced himself as Seth Black. Together we walked to the main hall and Seth walked away towards his friends while I stood in the corner, watching everyone. suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to my side. Ryo grinned. "Hey, Haru!" I stared at him. I didn't remember seeing your name.

He chuckled. "Of course." My eyes widen. Did I just said that out loud? Ryo nodded, grinning. "Yup, you just did." I shook my head as the principal, Burleton, walked on stage. "Welcome, group E and group F. Today is your first test and I expect that some of you will definitely end up in Alpha." His eyes stopped at me and he winked. I shrugged. Then he clasped his hand together. "Okay then. Let the test begin!"