Chapter Twelve: The War of Roses.

I woke up feeling sore and gloomy. What happen last night? We were hunting and I was fighting the demon and then....what? It's all blurry and I can't remember a single thing. Sigh, better get ready.

I pushed the blankets away and stood up, picking my towels. I strode to the bathroom and washed up. Then, I noticed the dry blood on my hair. Did I killed the demon last night?

"Haru! Hurry up, we are late."

I shrugged and finished washing my hair. I put my school uniforms on and was about to put my shoes on when I noticed the blotchy dry blood on them. I frowned. Where did this come from?

Shrugging, I pulled open the shoe cabinet at the corner off the room and took out a simple black flat shoes. I put those on instead, with the red socks. Hmm, not bad.

"Haru!"

"Coming!"

*********

"Are you going like that, Haru?"

I stood in the living room awkwardly while Lyoed, Kimura and Sheila eyed my appearance, frowning. I frowned too. "What? We are going to school right? What's the problem?" I was wearing my long sleeve white shirt with the dark blue vest, a complete uniform.

"Seriously, Haru? Don't you know what today is today?" Kimura smirked as she crossed her arms across her chest. I started eyeing their appearance and frown deeper. Sheila isn't wearing the official dark blue vest and instead of long sleeve, she wore a short sleeve. Lyoed also didn't wear her vest but unlike Sheila, she had her long sleeve rolled up and her black tie loosen. Kimura didn't wear neither the black tie nor the vest. She had her short sleeve shirt untuck and a yellow sweater tied at her waist.

"Whats....going on?" I said out loud, confused. Sheila chuckled. "We have no class today, Haru." I dropped my bag. "So no school today?" I can't believe my luck! After weeks of ridiculous school activities, I finally had a day to relax?

Unfortunately, Lyoed shook her head. "No, silly. You do know about the big valentine dance next week, right?" I nodded. "But that's next week, which means we have one more event going on this week before the big dance."

I groaned as I slumped into the couch. "Can I not join this time? Please?" Great. Another event. I bet it's another ridiculous event, like last week, where people sent flowers to each other. Well, okay, I sent them flowers too but that's different.

Kimura dragged me up onto my feet and pushed me back inside my room. "No, definitely not. Besides, we only have this one week left before the final grading examination so let's enjoy it while it last."

She shut the door in my face. I sighed as I throw my bag on the bed and unbutton my vest. I pulled my tie and dump both of it on my desk. I rolled my sleeve up before walking out, sighing.

"Fine. Let's get this over with."

**************

The school's was buzzing with excitement as students roamed around the school with decorating equipment, chattering excitedly. I was dragged into the hall by Kimura as I tried my best not to bump into people.

They began dragging me up the stairs at the west wing when Sheila stopped me in my tracked. "Wait, you are going to be in our group right, Haru?" She asked. Before I could answer, Kimura smirked.

"Of course she is." And starting to dragged me up the stairs again. I shrugged. When we arrived at the fourth floor, we walked along the corridor and stopped in front of an empty classroom except, the classroom isn't empty anymore.

Jared and Ryo was busy filling a balloon with a red colored liquid while Hiro was busy rearranging them inside a basket, one balloon after another. I eyed the room, looking at Shu who was talking rapidly with Kirito over the teachers desk, a big blue paper opened in front of them.