Chapter Sixteen: Examination gone wrong.

I blinked as I looked up at him. Castiel still had that twisted smile on his face. He leaned down and his face was just a few inches from mine. "What? Cat got your tongue?" He then chuckled. "That dear Phillip of yours sure doesn't tell you anything and everything, huh?"

I was irritated by that. Sure, Phillip is like a brother to me but that doesn't mean he had to tell me everything. Even real siblings kept some things from each other.

I brought my arms up and in a flashed, elbowed him across his cheek, making him stumbling backward with a very surprise face. I slowly stood up and glared at him. "Even if he does had a secret, that's his choice."

Castiel smirked and made a gesture with his hand. A long, heavy looking black sword appear in his hand and he swing it to his side. "Hmm...really? Well, I don't care."

He then walking slowly towards me in a menacing manner. I took a step back each time he moved forward. "And I guess your brother doesn't give a damn either."

I stopped cold. Kaoru? What does he had to do with everything? "What do you mean?"

Castiel grinned wider. He made me sick. "I mean what I meant." He then had a very amused expression on his face. "I think he is still mad about your little incident, don't you think?"

I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

Castiel relax, his swords playfully swinging by his side. "Yup. I know about your little incident." He said, "I know everything about you. Even about you, let just say, 'accidentally' killed your father."

Memories that I had been trying to hide away came ceaselessly into my mind.

"Listen, Haru. Everything's going to be okay."

My father hugged my shoulder as I whimpered, my eyes stuck on the pool of blood on the floor with pieces of my mother's body. She was gone. She was really gone.

I could feel my fathers hands, patting my back. "Its okay. Everything's going to be fine, I promise."

I noticed that I was crying and looked up into his face. "Dad. Is she....really gone? Mom's gone?"

My dad had a very sorrow look on his face. He turned to look at me. "Yes. She's gone. But I promise you, we are going to be okay. We will start a new life, away from all the bad memories."