Chapter Thirteen: The War of Roses part 2.

It was almost noon and just like Shu had said, the others had already came back, group by group. Eventually, Lyoed walked into the class with Sheila, Keith, Will and Kimura. They all look exhausted but a big satisfying grin was plastered on their face.

Kimura was excitedly telling everyone about their battle with the Green Rose's member. "And then Lyoed slid down before throwing another balloon!"

I was busy filling some balloons for the second round, in the corner of the class. The others was slumped every where in the class, resting. I looked up after filling a basket full of balloons and saw Shu with Jared and Keith talking seriously over the big blue paper on the table.

"They are going over the plan again, making sure every little mistake is covered." A girl with green hair as bright as her eyes said. I learned later that she was one of the senior, Moe. I nods.

Kimura walked to where I was sitting and helped me with the balloons. She was humming happily to herself when I spoke up. "Anyway, what's Keith had been up to all this time? I rarely see him at school. Hell, I never see him at school."

Kimura looked up and saw Keith talking back rapidly at Shu. Shu nodded his head. "Oh, Keith you mean? His a senior, silly, which means he only went to school at certain time to help the teachers. He will be graduating next month, you know."

My mouth formed an o shape.

"Attention all Roses. The second round will be starting in five minutes. All Roses in position!"

The announcement made everyone stood up at the same time, grinning at each other. Shu clapped his hand. "Okay, guys! Mission: Operation Blue Rose starts now!"

Everyone went out of the class with their own bag full of balloons. They were heading to the east wing in a different direction, where the Blue Rose headquarters is.

Shu turns to me with grin. "Ready, Haru?"

I shrugged. "Let's get this over with."

***************

Shu and I creep up the stairs in front of the hallway, where the lockers are, the bucket full of colored papers in our hand. The hallway was a mess, the lockers covered in coloring liquid. "Um, Shu. Mind telling me what we are doing?"

Shu puts the bucket down and I followed him. He leans again the railing and looks down, searching the hallway of any sign of human present. He then looked at me. "We are going to ambush the Blue Roses."

"The Blue Roses had chosen the east wing as as their headquarters. And there are three ways to get there. First, through the stairs from the main hall and since the main hall was off limit, that option was out. Second, the stairs that leads to this hallway. Third, the back entrance, from the gym outside straight to the east wing."

I nodded. Shu continued. "But, what they didn't know is that there's another route that leads straight to the east wing." He had an evil grin on his face. "From the stairs that leads to the west wing. There's a small trap door at the left side of the stair as you go down. That door will take them straight to the east wing. How cool is that!"

I smiled when I saw Shu unconsciously punched the air, excited. I never see him like this before. He was always gentle and controlled. Its good to see another side of him. And when are you going to show him your other side?