Chapter Fifteen: Level Three.

Sheila, Lyoed and me was hanging out at the living room, watching some TV shows in our Pajama's before Kimura joined us. She took a seat beside me on the couch as Lyoed is sitting on the floor, her head on her knees. Sheila is sitting on the armchair alone, reading a book.

"Hey, guys. Its tomorrow right?" Sheila looked up from her book as Lyoed lifted up her head from her knees while I kept on staring at the TV. "Yeah." answered Lyoed. Sheila nodded.

I looked at them, frowning. "What? What's tomorrow?" I asked, confused. Another event is it? Sheila looked at Kimura, who looked at Lyoed, who looked at me. I looked at all of them.

"The grading examination. Level three. Our last exam."

***************

We sat quietly at our usual table in the cafeteria. I sipped peacefully on my milkshake. It felt nice to have a peaceful breakfast for once, I guess. Jared was fidgeting in his seat, Lyoed had been staring ahead for a long time while the others seems lost, somewhere in their day dreams.

"Guys....?" I tried talking to Kimura but she would just look at me, nods before started daydreaming again.

"Hey, guys. Come on, cheer up."

Will groaned as he held his head up, looking at me. "You had no idea...."

he said. I rolled my eyes.

"How can I know if none of you tell me what's going on!?"

Kimura snapped out of her day dreaming and looked at me. "I'm doom, Haru. Doom!"

I frowned. "Wha-?" And at that exact moment, the school bell decided to ring. Everyone stood up in the same time. Lyoed was nervous, I realized. Sheila was frowning deeply while Kimura looks like she was about to cry.

"Hey, can anybody tell me what's going on?"

Kimura turned to look at me. She had her mouth open, was about to say something then stop when an announcement rang across the school;

"Attention all student. The time has come for your final grading examination. Students are required to assemble in the main gym immediately. Thank you and good luck."

I was dumbfounded. What? That is all he has got to say? I turned to asked what was going on but Jared, Lyoed and the others has already half way out of the cafeteria. I frowned.

I hastily followed them and when I looked around, all the students is on their way to the main gym.

The main gym was packed with students. A teacher that I haven't seen before stood on the stage, his eyes scanning us like a predator. The last student who came in through the door had closed it, making the room felt like a sardine can.

"Welcome, students of Andalusia Academy. Today is the day when all of you will be graded into three different grades, Alpha, Beta and Gamma. The final exam, level three will be harder than the last two. I hope you guys are prepared beforehand."

Kimura stiffen beside me. Its seems like every student in the hall tensed. The air felt heavy as everyone waited for the teacher to continue his speech.

"All of you are required to use your soul weapon this time. The forbidden forest behind the academy are now open and each and everyone of you will- must, killed minimum ten creature in the forest."