⚡🔥 F I V E 🔥⚡

Laxus already knew he was an Alpha before Natsu told him. 
 Laxus also knew that Omegas and Alphas are generally more attracted to eachothers.

Laxus was no exception. Laxus had often wanted to fuck Natsu. Especially right now. That dress alot of favors. Laxus tired to focus on  learning lightning dragon.

instead Laxus held natsu up. Laxus knew Natsu was a heavy sleeper. Laxus pecked Natsu's lips before immeadly putting him down and shoving a book in his blushing face.

Natsu shifted but didnt wakeup.

Laxus thought about something that happed back when they were kids.

Natsu was alot smaller than Laxus was. Laxus had caught Natsu singing something in some unknown langauge with alot of hisses. The surprising thing was Natsu wasnt bad, actually Natsu was a pretty good singer.

"uhhh.." Natsu stopped when Laxus saw him.

"Natsu." Laxus raised his voice

"please please dont tell anyone!" Natsu begged.

"Fine, Dragneel." Laxus patted Natsu's head

"Laxus?" Natsu looked up at him.

"What?" Laxus raised an eyebrow

"Are you going to protect the guild?" Natsu aksed

"Some people don't need protecting, Natsu."

"What about the ones who do?"

"Sure, I'll try." Laxus sent natsu off.

Back on tenrou island, when Laxus jumped in to save them; Laxus couldn't stand to see them all like that. Especially Natsu.

Although He did fight Natsu back when, He didn't enjoy it. He may have been stronger than Natsu, but Natsu was the better wizard.
Laxus learned a few things from him.
For example with his fight with the wizard saint Juro, Laxus was thinking how would natsu do it.

Sigh, When all this Dragon Slayer Games shit was over, Natsu and Laxus needed to talk. Or mabey even sooner...