⚡🔥 N I N E 🔥⚡

Natsu wondered if his childhood fellow dragon slayer friend would come. She was strong but Natsu was sure he was stronger at this point. Vanessa, he met right after Igneel dissapeared.

Natsu kept trying to distract himself from when he made out with Laxus. He liked it, no he loved it. So much as to when it happened Natsu was aroused.

Laxus couldnt sleep, as he was thinking about natsu.

Gajeel on the other hand managed to call Levy with one of Cana's call cards and tell her what happened. Levy's squealing was going to make his ears bleed. By the time they got back Gajeel knew that Fairy Tail's Fanpeople TM were going to be all over this.

Wendy slept fine.

Meanwhile at the guild..

"MIRA, ITS HAPPENING!" Freed yelled running around.

"I KNOW, FREED!" Mira squealled jumping up and down.

"GRAY SAMA! JUVIA IS FANGIRLING!" Juvia was shaking gray

Levy was cakaling with Lucy writing fanfiction.

Evergreen was ranting to Elfman.

Reedus was painting fanart while Bixslow and his babies flew around singing horribly.

Loke was even here reading the fanfiction over Lucy's shoulder.

Cana was drunk so no change there.

Master was rubbing his hands together grinning.

Gildarts was back and just plain old screaming his head off.

Lizanna and Mirajane turned into Laxus and Natsu and started mimicking them

Basiclly the guild was chaotic in a good way.

The next moring was the first morning of the games.

Natsu stood in the large open arena with the other dragon slayers.

Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Laxus were the ones from fairy tail.
Sting and Rouge from Sabertooth
A girl natsu barely reconized as Vanessa
and a cloaked figure whom everyone was staring at.

Vanessa was short but not too short. She had long black hair in a pony tail, fairly pale and dressed in a dress with legggins and a longsleeved olive green shirt. Her eyes were a violent purple though.

The hooded figure removed her cloak, Blue hair and black eyes. It was apparent that she was a female. A scar ran down her neck. She wore blue pants and shirt and looked a little violent.

"Let the first ever Dragon slayer games begin!" Igneel and alot of other dragons were in the stands.

"Introductions; First up Gajeel Redfox, son of Metalicanna!" Gajeel stepped forward.

"Next! Wendy Marvell, Daughter of Grandeena!" Wendy stepped forward with a smile and a wave.

Some of the dragons cooed

"Third, Vanessa Feather, Daughter of Valeen!" Vanessa steped forward.

"Rouge Cheeny, Son of Skiadrum!"
"Sting Eucliffe, Son of Weisslogia!"
"East Chandler, Duaghter of Jaqluem!"
"Laxus Dryer, Son of Fravei!"

Each drago slayer stepped up as he called thier names. Igneel got ready to introduce his favoite dragonslayer, His own son. Save the best for last!

"Natsu Dragneel, Son of Igneel! Also known as my son!"

as Natsu stepped up the dragons burst into a whisper.