⚡🔥 F I F T E E N 🔥⚡

/just to clear things up, there was a commens in the last chapter and yes im not dead /

Laxus pulled Natsu out of the commens and held up a flyer that had a carnival conveniently nearby.

"So, you've never been to a carnival?" Laxus said with utter shock.

"I guess not. Well, until today that is." Natsu was just over half of laxus height.

"I guess.  Natsu?"

"Yeah?"

"Your really short. Its cute." Laxus picked Natsu up and held him like a teddy bear

"I'M NOT SHORT! YOUR JUST TALL!" Natsu yelled "AND PUT ME DOWN!"

"Mmm nope." Laxus put natsu on his shoulders.

Natsu muttered words about hating being picked up, but in secret, he didnt mind if it was Laxus picking him up.

"Your a good teddy bear." Laxus muttered under his breath, not intending for the small fire dragon slayer to hear him.
Natsu heard him though and kissed his cheek flushing bright red.

Laxus liked to see Natsu blushing.  Mabey he would try to make Natsu blush more.

Soon they reached the carnival. With rides really high ans tall to little booth games scattered everywhere and with jumbo to miniscule prizes. Natsu's eyes went wide looking at everything.
Laxus stuffed a gummy in Natsu's mouth before eating one himself.

"It's gonna help with motion sickness. East gave it to me." Laxus explained.

Natsu nodded and chewed the gummy.
Laxus and Natsu went on rides without the plague if motion sickness for once. They ate cotten candy, well laxus ate it. Natsu was trying to deep throat the whole thing.

Natsu laughed alot, Laxus ( who was not one to laugh alot) grinned more than he laughed. He loved spending time with natsu. Laxus loved Natsu.
And Natsu loved him back.

At the end, right before they were about to leave, Laxus whispered in Natsu's ear: "I love you."
Natsu responded with kissing him with an "I love you too."