⚡🔥 T E N 🔥⚡

The first task was a 1 v. 1 battle. There was 8 people so it was even.

"Child hood friends who used to spar; Vanessa and Natsu! Earth versus Fire!" An unknown dragon annouced.

All other dragonslayers moved to the sides to get out of thier way.

"Sorry for embarssing you infront of Igneel!" Vanessa stood on a pilliar that she created

"Oh your going to be the one embaressed!" Natsu's fist caught fire.

"EARTH DRAGON ROAR!"

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!"

The two roars simontaniously hit eachother. Each one fighting for dominace like a reverse tug of war.

Natsu's roar pulled through and smacked Vanessa right in the face.

Vanessa countered with "EARTH DRAGON CHAIN WHIPS!"

Large chains made out of solid earth weilded like surprise surprise whips. Vanessa jumped up and struck the ground around Natsu causing a violent earthquake.

Vanessa, who held herself above the ground with a peice of stone floating in the air as the other dragonslayers went sick from motionsickness.

Vanessa knocked natsu across the arena right as the earthquake stopped.

"FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME" Natsu recovered faster than anticipated but his flame was blocked by a wall.

Vanessa made alot more walls apear before using that stone and hovered over him.

Natsu immeadtly caught on due to his steallar nose.

Natsu yanked her ankal down and slammed her into the ground hard.

Vanessa's ankal was clearly broken as she fell to her knees.

"Fire dragon spinning bayblades!" Natsu attacked her for the final blow but she rolled out of the way to reval a hole that wasnt there before.

She ate the ground.

"Geez, try not to look so shocked!" Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Earth dragon secret art! EARTHEN RIP!"

Natsu got ready for an attack, as Vanessa slammed her hands against the ground.

Natsu dived out of the way as the earth beneath him split into a massive revene.

"Nice dodge, Dragneel." Vanessa sighed

'Thanks, Feather." Natsu grinned, "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!"

Vanessa got hit and was sent flying but managed to counter.

"EARTH DRAGON SHARP!" loads of spikes came out of the ground at Natsu.

Natsu jumping on thier sides leaped twords vanessa and grabbed her semi-broken ankal and threw her back to the ground only to pass out from pain.

"Natsu Dragneel has ended the fight!" Igneel annouced with pride as the earth dragon grumbled.

"Next task, Social structure arts! Then after that we will have another 1 versus 1!" Metallicana hummed into the microphone as Gajeel got a bad feeling.