⚡🔥 S I X T E E N 🔥⚡

The next day, the dragon slayer games were back in action with  a 2 v. 2.

Igneel cleared his throat quiteplased with his arragements for this fight dispite the fact that its gonna be a total one sided fight. Grandeenie was slightly worried for the safety of wendy, but they wouldn't hurt her would they? Plus, Wendy's fight wasnt till later.

"Sting and Rouge versus Natsu and Laxus." They had heard that Natsu beat sting and rogue single handedly in the grand magic games, but they wanted to see it in person. 

Sting and Rouge were going to try thier best, even though they knew they going to loose.

The four wizards walked out to the center.

Singue (sting and rouge) were going to start with an unision raid.

Natsu blocked it with his fire dragon secret art.
Natsu and Laxus retaliated synchronously,
Natsu with an  Crimson lotus: exploding flame blade
Laxus with a raging bolt.

Sting and Rouge fell to thier knees.
Sting got back up, dizzy. He wasnt going to give up so easily.
Rogue followed stings actions and rose to his feet.

Sting muttered "Holy ray.."
"Shadow dragon's slash."

Natsu and Laxus took the hits but it barely effected them.

"Waxwing flash!" Rogue casted upon Natsu, before Laxus grabbed rouge and threw him across the arena.

"Don't touch him."

Some dragons cooed. Including Igneel who was 'taking notes' but in reality was writing fanfiction.

Natsu adverted his eyes blushing.

Rogue was out cold folks.
Natsu, casted an fire Dragon's sword horn upon sting who couldn't block it.

Natsu and Laxus won the fight.

"Next up, Wendy v. East!" Gandeenie annoced slightly worried