⚡🔥 S E V E N T E E N🔥⚡

Wendy knew absolutely nothing about East, the water dragon slayer.
Well besides that she was a Water Dragonnslayer and into girls.

East felt pity for wendy. She was small, smaller than the rest but that did nothing to tarnish her power.

Wendy was a force to be reckon with.

East was filled with determination to not look foolish, to win or not. East wanted to prove herself. This wasn't going to be an easy fight on either side.

This was Wendy's time to shine. Time to show Grandeenie how much she has grown.

She never liked fighting, Grandeenie being the only reason she agreed to go to this tournament.

Wendy ans East faced eachother.

In Wendy's eyes, the faster this ends, the better.

East acted fast.
In a blink of an eye she slashed at Wendy with water.
Like Juvia once said, water when fast enough is strong enough to cut.

Wendy, hurt went on guard, as Grandeenie's worrie grew.

Wendy dodged East's next few attacks of lightning speed water droplets, that were sharper than a knife.

Wendy swept aroud East, using a Sky dragon Roar at East.

East spun around and countered with a wing attack.

East wasn't giving up and neither was Wendy.

Wendy had enough of this, her hair turned pink as did her eyes.

Wendy had entered the DRAGON FORCE.

East like Natsu, couldn't control her dragon force.

"Well shit." East swore

"SKY DRAGON WAVE WIND!" 

East was blown back.

East was finally coming to the terms: everyone here was extreamly strong, but East was one of the weakest. Vanessa was stronger than her. Natsu was stronger than her. Laxus was way stronger. Wendy was even stronger. Sting and Rouge were stronger.

But East wasn't giving up, She's felt like a waste since Jaquam left her. Now was her chance to prove she was Something, even if she doesn't  win.

"WATER DRAGON SECRET ART!" East smiled, Jaquam had told her she would never master this secret art, but she did.

The sky ran black with clouds, rain poured down, not just any rain.

Once the rain hit the ground, it sapped at Wendy's dragon force. Not greatly but it was worth a shot.

Wendy progessively got tired, as did East. 

The magic energy the secret art took was enormus.

Wendy prepared to strike,

"SKY DRAGON SKY DRILL!" Wendy sucked up in some air to resore her magic engergy.

East crossed her arms in an x hoping to block it. 

Wendy's attack essentially beat her.

But East wasn't done.

"The rain I summoned earlier makes me stronger." East's eyes flashed difiantly.

Wendy sent a roar up to the sky's clearing it, leaving herslef open to attack.

East wrapped water around wendy's waist like a lasso and threw her into the sky.

Wendy soared right back down and hit east with a wing attack.

"Time." Skiadrum called, "It's a tie."

"WHAT? I didn't loose..." East mumbled, perhaps she wasn't the weakest one here.

East faced wendy with a smile, "East Chandler. I hope theres no hard feelings, your strong."

"Thanks! Wendy Marvell."

They grinned at eachother.

 "I never did like fighting anyways. See you later." East left to go to her girlfriend

"See you!" Wendy headed back over to her guildmates.\

"Well that was..cute?" Laxus sat with Natsu in between his legs.

"Like you." 

"Shut it."

"Mmm, nope."

Laxus' mouth twitched, almost smiling.

Natsu kissed his cheek, and Laxus did grin.

"Natsu."

"Yeah?"

"Never change, your amazing." 

"Plus I don't like change."

"Mm, what about the change in our relationship a while back?" Laxus smirked

"Thats an exception." 

Laxus grinned, and then thats when Natsu swore it.

He would protect that smile to the best of his ablity. Natsu knew he wasn't nearly as dominant as Laxus, (Cue Natsu having flash backs to being a submissive kinky boy), But He wasnt defenseless. He can and will do his best to keep Laxus happy.

Yall i was looking for some fanart earlier and dam, thats this book lmao

Yall i was looking for some fanart earlier and dam, thats this book lmao. Wowzies.

PS: im a kinky bitch like natsu

Why did i say that

Dunno