⚡ 🔥 N I N E T E E N 🔥 ⚡

"Ahem," Wessoligia spoke into the mic catching everyone's attention, "We would like ALL dragonslayers to step up to the podium with their labeled names."

Indeed in the center of the arena were sparkling rocks in different colors, all had a plaque that held the dragonslayers name on it. They looked like slabs of colored marble, 6 inches thick in a perfect square. Laxus' slab was yellow, the exact shade of yellow that his magic is. 

Natsu's slab was a fiery orange, like his magic. Sting's was a whitish gray color, whilst Rouges was almost pitch black. Wendy's was the only mitch-matched colors, turquoise and pink.  It probably represented her when she's not in dragon force vs when she is. When Wendy is in dragon force her hair and eyes turn pink. It's an unusual thing, to say the least, but it looked cool.

Vanessa's was a forest green, and East's was blue like the sea. Gajeel's was similar to Rouge's but his was more metallic and silvery than black.

The dragonslayers stepped on their 'podium' as the dragons called it.
The podiums rose through the air, causing most of the dragonslayers to groan, puke or hold their stomach. Or in Laxus'  case, hold his hand over his slightly green face.

"What was that for?" Vanessa groaned out, clutching her stomach.

"So you're on our height levels. " Metlicana grinned as much as a dragon could.

"Fucker." Gajeel cursed.

"Language test!" Grandieenie didn't care for the fights.

"Alright.." Natsu was recovering from the sudden movements.

Laxus internally sighed in relief.

Each dragon slayer awkwardly sat down on their podium trying not to fall off. 

"Write your name, your dragons name, your mate (if you have one) in universal dragon." Grandeenie had high hopes for Wendy, she spent a lot of time with grammar with her young human adopted child.

Wendy finished first perfectly, in perfect grammar, but Natsu finished just as well seconds after her.

Laxus' grammar wasn't perfect but it was well enough. Sting and Vanessa used slang while East wrote a little extra three paragraphs about how Vanessa was a great girlfriend and mate.

Rouge made an error when it came to spelling, but other than that he did well.

"Excellent Wendy- I mean everyone!" Grandeenie clapped, "Now speak to us in your sacred language. On 3, 3, 2, 1!" 

The dragon slayers spoke, all did wonderfully.

"That concludes today," Jaquim announced.

Also, I made a new cover for this, Whadda ya think? this one or the old one?

GUYS TF? I LOOKED AT THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND OH MY FUCK THIS HAS THE LARGEST DEMOGRAPHIC OF ALL MY STORIES!