⚡🔥 S I X 🔥⚡

Natsu had an amazing dream that Laxus kissed him.

Natsu didnt know that it wasn't a dream at all.

Natsu yawned and  looked up at Laxus who was trying to learn Lightning dragon apparently.

Laxus heard a small kitten like yawn and looked down to see little pure innocent Natsu being a cute as ever.

Natsu looked at his clothes witch havent changed and declared he was going to go change.

Laxus watched Natsu go to his little cottage that didnt look so bad untuill you opened the door.

Lucy had complained to Laxus about how gross it was before.

Laxus thinks she might have overdone it, How gross could it really be?

Laxus stopped by Natsu's house to see it for himself and totally not see a glimps of Natsu changing at all.

Laxus was surprised to say the least when what lucy said was an understatement.

"Oh hey Lax." Natsu gave Laxus a new nickname smiling casuing Laxus to blush quietly.

"Hi Natsu...Are you ever going to clean this place up?" Laxus didnt step inside.

"Whadda you mean?" Natsu looked around. "Its cleaner than normal already." 

Laxus sighed.

Laxus grabbed Natsu's hand and dragged him back to the guild.

Natsu and Laxus avoided eachothers eyes blushing.

"Gramps i would like to make a request for the board." Laxus let go of Natsu's hand once they were in the guild hall.

"Go on."

"I'll pay someone to 100,000 Jewl to clean Natsu's house spotless and put everything away."

Gramps nodded and posted it on the board.

"hmph. It doesnt need cleaning."

"OH YES IT DOES!" Yelled everyone who ever seen the inside of Natsu's house.

"whatever." Natsu took aload of food.

"TEAM SHADOW GEAR IS ON THE JOB!" Levy kissed Gajeel's cheek before running in the direction of natsu's house with Droy and Jet on her tail.

"Look, I know I need rent money but im not that despreat." Lucy shuddered

A few hours Later Team shadow gear was drianed and a mes when they got back.

Natsu was surprised to find it cleaner than Lucy's place.

Levy gave Natsu a deadly glare "If you mess it up, I will end you." 

Happy flew around "It feels so diffrent."

"Yeah it does..." Natsu muttered. He didnt really like change.

*TIME SKIP A WEEK BEFORE THE GAMES START*

"Natsu, Laxus you ready?! Its gonna take several days to get there!" Wendy yelled in their direction waiting with Gajeel.

"YEP!"  Natsu cheered doing a little dance.

"I guess." Laxus shrugged

"Were taking the Mongoila train!" Wendy grinned

Natsu groaned and Gajeel shifted while Laxus glared at the train like bring it bitch .