Part 3

In the morning, Bonnie was the first to wake up. She had a splitting headache from all that alcohol she had drunk the day before. At first, she didn't understand why she wasn't at home. And then she saw that she was lying in bed next to naked Damon - and she had to put the corner of the blanket inside her mouth not to scream. A single look under the blanket told her that she wasn't any more clothed than Damon. She looked around the room and she spotted her bra hanging on the back of a chair. She couldn't see her panties anywhere, and she really didn't have the time to cast a locating spell. She needed to get out of there. NOW!
As quietly as possible, she put on the bra, her T-shirt and pants, she just grabbed the shoes and almost inaudibly crept out of the room. However, Damon's extremely sensitive vampire hearing couldn't be fooled.
His eyes were still closed, and he was scrabbling around the bed with his hand. 'Elena?' he mumbled.
Bonnie felt a stab at her heart. Of course, he was looking for Elena and not her. OF COURSE, he didn't remember that they had spent together a night full of passion she had never experienced before. And if she's lucky, she can get lost and things can stay that way.
She opened the door carefully. She was one foot out of the door when Damon sat up on the bed. 'Bon Bon?'
She froze. She didn't know whether to run or to stay and face the awkwardness of this unpleasant situation - which was incredibly pleasant only a few hours earlier.
In the end, she decided to fight it, and she turned around. 'Good morning,' she wished him with her eyes fixed on the floor. 'I'm... leaving. I know the way out.'
'Wait.' Damon got up. He wasn't wearing anything. Bonnie forced herself to look away. Damon got dressed, and then he grabbed Bonnie's hand so that she didn't leave yet. 'I'll make you breakfast,' he offered.
'That's really not necessary,' mumbled Bonnie. All of this was SO AWKWARD!
'It IS necessary. You're my friend.'
'Right,' gurgled Bonnie. 'Still, I'd probably better go.'
'Come on. I'll make a plate for Miss Cuddles.' Damon put on his imploring face of a cute puppy. Bonnie couldn't resist that.
'OK,' she agreed. 'In that case, I'm in.'