The Werewolf and The Fury

{ Ren's POV }

"To the Police Station."

And I walked into the station, my bow in my hand.

Alec and Isabelle followed me while Jace and Clary brought up the rear. Luke saw me and I looked at him, my eyes cold like steel. "What is this?" He asked. "Where's the card?" I asked, looking at him, my eyes burning with fury. "What card?" And I picked him up by the throat.

"You know what card. By the holy angel Gabriel, where is the tarot card with the Mortal Cup in it?" I hissed, my eyes burning into his.

"Let me go and I'll show you." He choked out and I saw his eyes flash green. "You're a werewolf." I said in disgust. "You can't hide the truth."

I said and dropped him. He snarled and I brought a silver arrow up to his forehead, my arm taunt to release. "I've had a bad week. Give me the Mortal Cup." I growled and he pulled the stack of Tarot cards out and I shuffled through them.

"Watch out!" I heard someone yell but it was too late. I heard a gunshot and saw a shape lunged over me. I realized too late that it was Silver, Jace's parabatai and the bullet hit her in the chest.

I roared with fury. I saw Jace standing stiff as a stone.

"How dare you hurt his parabatai?!"

I roared and grabbed the gun and broke it in half, throwing it to the side, my rage too much to ignore or suppress any longer.

"And when were you going to tell Clary that her father was Valentine huh? Why should she have had to learn it from the Silent Brothers in the City of Bones!" I roared.

"You went to the City of Bones?" Luke asked, actually stopping at that. "Yes we did." Clary said and I ran back to Silver who didn't look so good. I pulled out my stele and she shook her head.

"Don't. You can't do anything now." She whispered and I looked at her. "You shouldn't have done that." I whispered and looked at Jace who crouched beside the dying body of his parabati. "I'm sorry." She said and he grasped her hand in his and murmured something. "Parabatai."

She whispered and her eyes clouded over and she didn't speak again. I looked at Jace who looked like his whole world had been destroyed. "Jace..." I whispered and he looked at me. "You should've taken the bullet!" He roared and pushed me. I staggered back as he swung over and over again at me.

I shut my eyes and let the blows rain down on me. Suddenly he stopped and I saw Alec holding him back. "And then Alec would be doing the same thing."

I said and looked at my parabatai, my eyes downcast. "Luke killed her. She'll be buried in the City of Bones and Luke will be brought before the Clave for murdering a Nephilem."

I said coldly and drew a set of rune handcuffs around Luke's wrists. "We'll bring him to Hodge. Then we'll let him deal with it." I said and Jace growled. "Let me do it. Alone Izzy." He said and I nodded at Isabelle who backed up. I shoved Luke towards Jace and he pulled him along. "I'll bring Silver's body."

Isabelle said quietly. "Okay."

Jace said, his voice breaking with real emotions for the first time in a long time. I held the Tarot card with the Mortal Cup in my hand.

"I have to go see Magnus. Alec come with me. Clary you too. I'm not leaving you alone anymore, especially since you have your memories back."

And I looked up and saw Raphael standing there. "Raphael." I said and he sighed. "I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Silver. She was a good friend." He said and I looked at him and nodded. "I know. She was also Jace Wayland's parabatai."

I said as Alec drew itraze on my facial wounds. "It's terrible to lose one's life partner parabatai. You better hope it never happens to you and yours over there."

And I looked at him. "But you also have a High Warlock to protect you." He finished and I nodded. "Did you need something?" I asked, my voice polite to the vampire who's my Emmisary with the Vampires.

"No. Just wanted to see how my favorite Nephilem were doing." Raphael said and I rolled my eyes. "We're fine okay? But can you please go send a message to Magnus Bane to tell him I'm coming back?"

I asked and he nodded and disappeared. "Thanks!" I yelled after him. I stood up and looked at Alec.