chapter ten

today is the day. you're flying home to Michigan with Jake. you're surprising all his siblings, you're meeting his parents and all his friends. you're nervous as HELL.

"I pinky promise they'll love you" He says once he realizes you were staring off into space. You sigh "I know, but I'm just nervous that I'll say something wrong." You say quietly. You're waiting at the terminal for the plane to board. you both ate at the airport before going to the terminal and your stomach churns at the thought of his past girlfriends. "It's really hard to get my parents to not like you. They love everyone. And my sister will love you too." He says with confidence as he laces his fingers through yours. "Okay it's fine. I'm fine." You say trying to calm yourself before the flight.

"Attention terminal 58, plane 8-B is now boarding" the attendant calls through the intercom. Jake stands up. "That's us baby" he says and grabs your hand to pull you up. You take another deep breath before starting towards the gate. The lady scans your ticket and you begin to walk through the tunnel with Jake still holding your hand. You arrive to your seats which had been upgraded to first class thanks to his parents. "What's this" Jake says and immediately starts touching everything that there is to touch. "Jake oh my god" you say as he puts on the eye mask on and says "how do I look?" "totally hot" you say and giggle. "NO WAY" he says looking at the box of assorted chocolates he's found in his seat. "You're gonna get sick" you say "hell yeah I am where's the champagne?" He says with a devilish smile. "Ohhhh nooo nono, if you're drinking I'm putting up the divider." you say with a grin. "heyyyy that's not fair I wanna see my beautiful girlfriend's face" he says pretending to be sad.

The flight attendant gets on and reads you all the safety information before you take off. soon enough you're bucking your seatbelt and kicking off your shoes.

~~~~~~~~

"good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Detroit, Michigan. The local time is 6:35 pm and it's a nice rainy day here. Stay dry and enjoy your day" the flight attendant says over the intercom. "Ahhh home. I'm so excited" Jake says as he stretches in his seat. You get your carryons and exit the plane. You wait for your luggage in bag return and make your way to the rental car place. Jake's parents already made a reservation for y'all, so he just walks up to the counter and says his last name. It's about a 1.5 hour drive to frankenmuth, Jake had told you before you boarded what the game plan was.

~~~~~~~~

It's about 8:00 as you pull into the private drive. you drive down the dirt path and you see their house. You could now understand why they all loved home so much. It felt warm and welcoming just from the outside. You both get out and grab your bags as his mom comes outside. "Hi darlin, I'm Karen. It's so nice to finally meet you" she says and gives you a big hug. "Yes me too! Jake has told me so much about y'all, I'm so happy to be here." You say with a genuine smile. "Everyone is outside and they don't suspect anything. It should be great to see their reactions!" She says excited.

You walk to what you assume to be Jakes old room and set your things down next to his. He waits on you to fix yourself before you both walk out and into the backyard. It's beautiful out, the stars are now shining and there's a fire in the far corner where there's about 5 or 6 people. You both walk up and Jake says "so how about the weather, boys" as he puts a leg on the pile of wood and everyone immediately is shocked. "JAKEY!!!" a short girl with long brown hair screeches and runs to hug him. "Hey Ronnie. I missed you. But there's someone I need to introduce. This is my girlfriend, (y/n)" he says and motions to you. "Hi" you say and laugh nervously. "Oh my gosh you brought one home. You never bring girls home. Is this one the one Jake?" she says and walks over to you to hug you. "Hi I'm ronnie, I'm their sister!!" She says "I've heard so many stories about you, it's so great to finally meet you!" You say. Maybe his family wasn't so bad after all.

"Told you there was nothing to worry about" he whispers in your ear as you're both snuggled up by the bonfire. you'd sat down and had been talking to everyone for what seemed like forever. You yawn and announce "i think I'm gonna go to sleep, thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone. It really means a lot" you say as you get up and start walking towards the door as Jake trails behind you. As soon as you're both out of sight he grabs you by the waist and pulls you in with a smirk. He kisses you roughly and you tangle your fingers in his hair. he grabs your ass and then picks you up and carries you to his old bedroom. he throws you on the bed and crawls on top of you, starting to grind a little bit as he bites your lower lip. "Jake" you manage to get out as he kisses down your neck. "I've missed seeing you all hot and bothered" he says in between kisses. he takes off his shirt and you run your hands down his chest to his boxer line. you can feel his hard on in his pants. he goes into kiss you again, the kiss growing more and more needy as time goes on. You see a sliver of light and immediately stop him as josh barges into the room. "GOD DAMN JAKE" he says once realizing what was going on. "Well I came in here to tell you we were going to make some cookies but I guess I'll leave you the fuck alone now" he says with regret in his voice.

"Fuck" Jake says once the door closes. "Good thing only your shirt was off" you say and giggle. "The whole house will still know about it in a matter of five seconds." Right after he says that a knock sounds at the door. this time he gets off of you to answer it and you sit up on the bed. It's his mom. Great first impressions are always your forte. "Just wanted to make sure there was no funny business in here" she says and looks at Jake with narrow eyes. "My house, same rules as when you were a teen" she says to him and he sighs "I'm sorry mom. It won't happen again" he says. she closes the door back and Jake throws whatever was in his hand across the room. "GOD DAMMIT" he whisper-yells. "Jake baby it's fine" you say, trying to calm him. "No it's not, it's not fine. Josh tells mom fucking EVERYTHING and it's so annoying. I can't even make out with my girlfriend" he says sounding fed up. "Hey come here. Just come lay down with me. Let's go to sleep" You say pulling him to you. you cup his face in your hands and kiss him gently. He sighs and plops his head down on the pillow opposite to yours. "Goodnight" you whisper to him. "Goodnight" he whispers back and grabs your hand to place a little peck on it. that had always been you and Jakes thing. He always kissed your hand. before bed, before meals, before bike rides, before secret little swims in beautiful lakes. he always made you feel loved. you fell asleep listening to his breathing next to you and the clatter and stir of the house.

{(A/N) hello all!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Once again, I've gone back to school so my uploads will be less frequent. I love you all ❤️ }