Part 65

The morning after Kit woke up wrapped in Ming's arms, he smiled looking at him and traced his cheekbone careful not to wake him up. He sighed and stared at him, the boy who has changed everything for Kit, who has been there with him through thick and thin and loved him in a way no one could love anyone.

Kit always believed in love but he never thought he would be able to find love for himself, he never thought someone would love him the way Ming did, he always knee love existed but for himself that never crossed his mind. His childhood was so conflicted, he has seen loved ones betraying each other, he has seen betrayal and he has seen lies and he has felt abuse but deep down he never gave up on love.

When he met Ming and realized how he has given on love the only thing he wanted was to make him realize that no matter how hard life was there is always something there for you, with love everything was beautiful and now as he saw Ming falling in love and loving Kit he couldn't help but feel happy, proud and content and he was willing to do anything for him.

He kept tracing Ming's cheek and he stirred a little before looking at Kit, he smiled and kissed him lips softly before pulling apart.

"Please tell me I didn't wake you." Kit said and Ming yawned.

"You didn't." Ming smiled.

"Waking up with you is the best thing ever." Kit said and Ming nodded in approval pulling him closer and inhaling in his scent.

"Anything with you is best my love." Ming said and Kit blushed hiding his face in Ming's arms. They lay together their arms and legs entangled until a knock sounded on the door and in came Max and Nate.

"Kit get up your dad brought a gift for you." Max jumped on his bed and Ming tangled him down as Kit frowned.

"What are you saying?" he asked and Nate shook his head.

"Just come outside both of you." she said dragging Max outside. Ming and Kit looked at each other before Ming lifted Kit and sat him on his wheelchair wheeling him outside. Kit saw his father sitting their in couch with juice on his hand. He looked at Kit and smiled brightly.

"Kit my boy." his father patted his back. "I brought something for you." His father said and Kit frowned.

"What?" he asked and his dad presented him with a wheelchair which made him frown and look at him.

"This is electric wheelchair, it has buttons on his side, this way you can move on your own without anyone wheeling you." His dad explained and Kit smiled brightly because honestly what else does he need more If he could move his wheelchair on his own without Ming wheeling him.

Ming smiled and sat Kit on that wheelchair and Kit immediately started moving grinning brightly, he made his way towards his dad and smiled.

"Thank you dad." Kit smiled and he kneeled down and ruffled his hairs.

"Don't thank me kiddo." his father said and he smiled nodding. Max ran and sat on Kit lap as he moved in his wheelchair both of them giggling and laughing while Ming looked at them fondly, he knew he could bring him happiness with little things and he was determine to do so, because his Kit deserves nothing but happiness.