You knew?

I leave the Tardis and I'm in the Diner, "Okay so I'm like a few hours till they end up going to what the picnic" I question myself as I see Amy and Rory over the other end leaving to go outside leaving the Doctor and River to their Diaries for a little while, giving them time.

I walk over to them expecting them to ask me once again who I am again this is gonna get so annoying like really really annoying, I could hear them ask each other where they were in timeLine and I heard them say about the time in Nazza, what's that you may be thinking well it's a plant far far away with the people of Naz and well I was there I was just born so technically I was there right.

Oh wait a second mum knew who I was back then Amy was right. Okay so I can tell them who I am here that means they will know that happened cause this is a older version of both them and then that means omg I'm dead for swearing. Crap I sign.

Okay I'm a little angry here a tad to angry at mum knowing who I was but asking who the hell I was.

"So you knew who I was back there and you asked me who the hell I was what the fuck mum" I yell as they both turn to me shit as my arms fall to my side as I realised I just swore at mum in front of dad.

"LANGUAGE", but this time it was dad that said it.

"SIT NOW", dad says with a hell of a tone in his voice.

"What are you talking about?", asks mum.

"Uhhh I look at them wait you don't know who I am?", I ask them. Confused.

"No she doesn't know what your talking about, I do because I am a older version from where you just came from", as dad grabs my arm to look at the device, I guess he knows where I came from because of what I just said to mum makes sense better not ask how he knows where I came from then.

"Oh sorry", I said looking at a confused River.

"Wait why did she just call me mum", asks River.

"Because your my mum I say", as dad just looks at me.

"What? You both told me in the future if I get a young version of yous that has already had me I can tell yous who I am and yous have been to Vazza as I heard yous there sooo I should be nearly 2 by now so therefore it should not matter if I say who I am also I'm sorry for the swearing", as I look over to my mum and smile.

"Yes you better be", they both say in union with a little tone in their voices "and we told you what", dad says as I look at him.

"Yes you told me what I just said, Also mum umm err soon you will see me before I come here and umm well sorry about the swearing there too", as I say with a smile the look I get is very not good that look is not a look you want off River song definitely not of River never even that look but thankfully she finally says it's okay.

But I know when I get to a future her she's gonna kill me.

"Umm dad OUCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", I ask yanking my arm away.

"Well you had pain and said it went to your head you need to keep your wrist away from the Tardis console, sorry I had to Sonic it just for a second actually try keep that away from the full Console it sent a signal through you", he said.

I just looked so confused at that I really had no clue why this was happening, was she doing it on purpose to hurt me did I do something to the Tardis I had thoughts going through my head of course not stop thinking that she would never hurt you I tried to tell myself.

"Listen she's not doing it on purpose I can assure you, she will not tell me why but she said there is a reason and you will find out it just the Vortex and what she's doing it's messing up and sending you to the wrong time it's not supposed to be doing that". Dad explains

"Just hold in there and you will get to where you need to be my sweetie", mum says I smile at her even though she's confused she is trying to help, I smile to both them.

I then turn to dad and slap his arm, he looks at me and says "what's that for?", I said "you know what that's for" in a angry little tone.

"Jessica apologise now", mum says. I look at her and say "you will thank me later". And I smile and leave them be as I know what's about to happen I know what's going on and I know what the hell is supposed to happen.

I head back to where the Tardis is and I ask her "do they remember that I'm there?" As I was confused.

She told me that because of the timeline and that how I am not supposed to be there that they won't remember it will be like a slip memory that when Future them see me that's when they remember only when they see the future me that I was there in that time and moment, darn Timey Wimey wibbly wobbly stuff ahh what dad always says eh? So confusing. But that if a young version sees me they won't remember it's me in the future if it's still a younger them that's not yet known that I'm born again confusing they won't remember fully till it's a version of them that fully knows me as their child as their baby girl even if I'm 10 or still a baby if they know I'm there's they will remember if they don't they won't remember till after. Confusing eh? But River knew who I was as she had already given birth to me.

And then another beep and light and there we go I'm transported but this time I'm not in the Tardis I fall like I'm tumbling down these stairs and hit my head against this thing not sure what looks like, I look up wow my head is so sore from those stairs is that is that Amy over there by OH MY GOD I slightly breath out as my vision starts to fade and a feel very very light headed.

And all I hear is "JESSICA"...