Vortex Manipulator

"Uhh, what the hell is this thing doing", as I look down to the Vortex Manipulator and start hitting it. "Okay okay", as I breath. I walk along to Dads Tardis I walk in expecting him to be there he is not, there is a note.

Jessica if you are back before I am, I'm just heading out adventure adventure my dear girl. Do not even think about taking the Tardis even for a second cause I will know.

I laugh at myself and just say out loud "Okay you never notice before when I take her for just a second", I laugh to myself as I tap the Tardis console I here her make a noise a rumble as if she's laughing at that too, I don't blame her she would indeed laugh at that. It's funny you know the Tardis you can have a conversation with her and it will be a two way conversation it's great I love her so much.

I go to sit down, and I here a noise I look down at the Vortex Manipulator and I look back up, I gasp because a second ago the Tardis was not all smoky like.. I walk over to the screen to see where we was, yes indeed we had moved, I asked her why we had moved and she said we had not that I just appeared in. I looked at the console so confused I said "Wait a second ago I was laughing at dad's note telling me not to move you not even for a second, laughing with you at the fact he never notices that",

She makes a sound and tells me that she remembers that and that I had disappeared that day, there was also something else I just didn't quite get it it was like she knew what was happening but was not telling me.

"So I moved, stupid Vortex Manipulator", I look behind me, and walk over to the Tardis door, I open it scanning my surroundings I look back gasp running back to the console and seeing the time date and exactly where we was I gasp again.

"But how this was their last time together how I'm I here? How can I be here, I was never here I'm not supposed to be here at this time", I'm so confused at this moment I'm In Darillium where Dad took Mum to see the Singing Towers the last time they actually saw each other I signed at the thought.

I should not be here but somehow I am.. so I open the doors to the Tardis again and make my way over to where I see Mum and Dad, I here mum talking, and I here her asking dad if that was her last moment can't he change it can't he do something I have a tear in my eye knowing what actually happens knowing at the age of 15 I lost my Mother.

You see just before I Turn 15 this day I'm back in my own time, sleeping waiting on my mum coming back and that she does she comes back for a few months before going to her death. I wipe away my tear making sure they won't notice when I interrupt them, here I go.

"Umm, Mum Dad", as both heads turn round, despite the emotional look on mums face and dads they both looked amazing mum and her beautiful dress her hair she looked amazing dad and his suit well what can I say he wears that a lot in the future not much else I can say there.

"Jessica?", questions my father.

My mum walks up to me "You're a year older your hair, I left you a day ago it was shorter. And your taller", mum says.

"Ahhh, yes", I say looking at them both confused as much as they are.

"Jessica what are you doing here? Wait you definitely are older if you know my face and your mother didn't", dad says. I laugh at his attempt of a joke of course I knew his face I was just with him but a little younger.

"Umm I, I don't know why I'm here, I was with younger version of dad and Well umm", Mum butts in "Spoilers" while smirking at father, I shh her and continued to speak "I umm dad went on a adventure I was in the Tardis laughing at a note dad wrote to me, and all of a sudden I'm here", as I explained Mum looks at me she then looks at dad who then looks at her and then me.