The Library!

I start to cry seeing where I am the one place I didn't want to be. A library I know what Library this is. Yes of course I do the one where mum dies and if she's here I can't be it's not going to work.

"PLEASE TAKE ME HOME GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW", I start to cry while I yell. It was in an empty room. Books everywhere a little dark then all of a sudden.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?", questions a ginger woman while people dressed as astronauts came in, I turn my back to them all, crossing my arms and flop myself onto the floor and put my hands over my head, I knew I just knew, and then a man's voice pipes up.

"Ahh how did you get in here? Did you come with the archaeologists" he said with such hint of dislike towards the name. Then and there I knew who he was I knew where and what time I was at. I didn't know what to say I kept silent.

"Hello answer him", says the ginger.

"Donna", he says to her, "River do you know who this is did she come with yous?", before she said anything some man cut in. "nobody else came with us and nobody knows the girl how did she get in here better yet how do we know she never came with you two?", asks the man.

"Why would he ask yous if we knew her if she came with us?", sarcastically said Donna.

I laughed a little but then I burst out crying, I kept my face hidden as possible as I could I didn't wanna see Mum I didn't want her to see me I didn't want this to happen I never ever want this to happen.

I could not help it I wanted to keep it in but I could not any longer I stood up facing dad face feeling warm I start crying eyes most likely red as anything I start to yell at him, "this is your fault this is all your fault". He looks at me confused but his companion Donna cuts in as I'm still yelling "and how the bloody hell is this his fault?", she asks.

"It's HIS FUCKING TARDIS THAT'S DOING THIS HIS FAULT HER FAULT AND HERS", as I point at mum realising I'm in deep bloody shit. Everyone looks at mum as I flop back onto the floor crying even more.

She steps close to me very very close to me and she leans down and shouts oh bloody hell I have done it this time.

"HOW MANY TIME HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE? APOLOGISE NOW", she grabs my arm pulling me up off the floor "NOW",

"S s s sorry", I say very emotional.

"River", dad questions "not now Doctor", she drags me away from the group. Oh shit Sherlock I'm dead if I'm not dead before I'm dead now Jesus Christ my lord she's hella angry at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry", I say crying still. "I'm sorry M", as I'm about to say mum.

"Shhh", as she pulls me into a hug can I say well tell you hugging someone in a astronaut suit is pretty awkward. "You can not act out like that at all and especially speaking like that to your father about Idris and to me, ooh you're gonna be grounded when you get home you know I'll remember this", she says. As I look at her I didn't mean to I really didn't.

"I wish you would, but your not gonna even be there when I get home", I say tears streaming down my cheeks I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"What do you mean sweetie? I remember all the other times why would this be different and I'll be home at some point and you will be grounded", I just look down at my feet. "Spoilers mummy Spoilers" I say trying to not sound to upset.

"Oh", she says understanding fully exactly what I mean now. "Well my dairy is nearly full but no matter when it happens if it's a fix point my dear we can not stop it", as she kisses my forehead "I'm sorry my sweet sweet time baby my little baby girl I'm sorry and steps back", I look at her and tear up again and say "it's not you, I'm sorry", she says "I know I know".

"No I mean for the argument, when i was 14 before before you left, remember I didn't listen to you and I went to the west house and nearly got myself killed I didn't realise it was a trap and I didn't listen to you I'm sorry I'm truly sorry for lashing out as well it was not your fault it was mine I didn't mean the things I said your a brilliant mum, it's not your fault about the timeline it's not your fault at all it's never been your fault and I get to see dad more in the future than before just not as much as I would have hoped but I go back and see Gran and grandad now and then just not sure why dad won't use Vortex manipulator go see the even if he's in is new Regeneration they would enjoy seeing him, and I'm sorry for what I said I never meant it I love you Mum I never wanted you to leave it's all my fault you choose to do this come here as well". As I hug her deeply now feeling my own anger come along at myself, also slightly giving away she might not come home from here.

"Oh sweetie it's not your fault and I know your sorry, I know you didn't know and where do you think you got your temper from eh?, she lifts my head with her index finger, "me and I knew you being a teenager I would have a younger me yell at me, yes you had no right to yell the way you did yes you will feel bad but me choosing to come here today was not because of our fight dear it's because the Library needed help. It needed your father's help", she looks to the side and beside making sure no one is listing. "Now whatever the Tardis is doing maybe this was it maybe you felt guilty but trust me don't I forgive you for that night and you should know that but the Tardis is brining you here for a reason and if it's to watch me die I will kill her myself got it?", I laugh at her words.

"Now I'm going to go over there and make some sort of excuse to who you are and you wait here and whatever you do stay in the light please, you are not dying here too my little time baby and stop with the language in the future", I watch her go back to the others as the Doctor looks over to me. They all nod in agreement and stuff I'm confused and well unsure of the world right now. As I think to myself my language might never change ops.

The Doctor comes over to me and asked me a question,
"So your a future Companion of mine I here?", I smile at him and apologise for my behaviour well Language. God I will be grounded when he sees me in the future.

"So am I this handsome in the future?", he asks I laugh "eww no don't ask me that", he looks at me confused at my disgust in that. "You know your wife will be assumed that you are asking what you look like in the Future", I say with a stutter "ops I Umm never mind", I smiles at him. "My wife?", he question "Yes your Tardis", I smile back.

"Ya know how you always say old girl, Sexy I assume you are just you know casually married to the old girl", I say happy that I made that up but believe me it's slightly true other than mum the Tardis is his wife trust me on that.

He laughs "well I see, so I here she's throwing you back in time", he looks wondering why as much as I wanna know. "Yes and I have no idea what for not even a clue yet, wait", as I look at my wrist.

"What?", he wonders.

"The Vortex, it it was off it was shut off other than it beeping and a light when I i um go back or forward, but now it's back on", I look as I jump up I realise I honestly so clueless.

"I know what I have to do I know what I need to do, I know what she's been doing trying to tell me. Oh my god I'm so clueless, little like my dad sometimes", as I hit my head I jump over to mum, it's funny the Doctor and I we are clueless and smart I mean I jump around like him act like him and yet his past him doesn't notice who i am.

"I I can used the vortex again I know what I gotta do I know what I need to do", I smile at her I smile around the room though their faces looked so dull and unhappy to compare to my sudden change of emotion.

"What's that", mum asks.

My face lightings as I go to speak but she beats me to it "Spoilers", she says and I nod.

"Donna was nice seeing you, Doctor nice to see you as well with such a young face so weird. Umm other random people I have no clue of names nice to meet you", I say jumping over to the side where I dropped my bag. "Hold up I gotta do something first", as I bring out my book, and I start to write in it just in case this does not work and this will be left here for someone to find and if you do please do this for me.