Saving River Song

As I'm well writing,

Take this book to my dad The Doctor and his blue box you will see someone somewhere it will appear one day or something it's been here before in this Library, there will be some way for you to get a hold of him. Do it please I'll leave a number for his Tardis at the end of this and phone him and tell him but tell him come here when I turn 16 that's safe enough right ? Yes okay.

Dad if you're reading this if I have not made it I realise what I have to do, I have to be really fast at writing now you're getting impatient over there talking to mum wondering what I'm doing and why I have a similar book, anyway I know what the Tardises Plan was now read on to find out but I'll write more when I leave this place but I'm going to save mum I'm going to come back when i have what I need from the Tardis. Mum is not going to die and I will save mother from this place here hoping, or we will both well die.

I get up to my feet faster than ever before I smile and run to mum hug her longer then I leave. I press buttons on the vortex and leave and before I know it I'm back where I started and the note dad left me is on the floor I run to my room grabbing mum's Sonic. I had gone back to the Library sometime after and took it no one knew but me, but it had some lights showing this time.

I went back to the console asking her what I had to do, I had to use a little part of hulitionation to trick dad into thinking mum died, I had to make him think that, there was mum being uploaded but really she was never actually in the sonic it was the Tardis all along.

I had to also use a regeneration of mine just to help mum a little more after knocking mum out, both of us are there to help The computer CAL turns out Mum's ghost was a projection from the times of being in the Tardis. If I help we both live. I just need to kinda knock mum out as I said like she did dad she won't know but wonder what she will say after sorry.

I run around the console yelling at the Tardis "Your a genuines a bloody genius I'm sorry I love you", and that's when I left.

I got back to the Library not to sure where I was till I saw dad handcuffed to the ground I heard him talking to mum and mum telling him how she was doing this for him. I then walk up to him "sorry dad" I mumble under my breath and I hit him again over the head, knocking him out once more guess I gotta knock both my parents out today what a thing to do.

"JESSICA GET OUT OF HERE NOW", mum yells at me as she sees with tears in her eyes, "And why did you do that", I laughed.

"Sorry mum", I pulled out her sonic she was so confused "But how". She says.

"All part of her master plan mother and your not doing this", as I used the sonic to undo what she was doing, I do something so odd I never knew what it was two sonics of the same different timelines wow don't do it, it knocked mum out without me having to do anything sweet, I won't have to use any regeneration to make her live just to heal her a little from the Time Shock and electric shock she is about to get.

"Sorry mum but you're not dying today", as I whisper into her as I attached the wires to me as well as her, I chuck down mum's sonic to dad leaving her book as well, mum kept her actual one, turns out the sonic dad thought was mums is the one input there oh so timey wimey and I hooked us both to the vortex as well by that I mean as the electric came through us and we was saving CAL at the last moment I pressed us out.

We ended up back in my time my Tardis. Well dads and well ours.

Mum was unconscious on the floor I was weak but got up and went to the console I looked at the screen as she was showing me the events the way it ended, dad running adding mums Ghost to CAL well her Projection, thinking she was dead like always.

I was relieved happy sad wow so confused but Happy I had my mother back and better yet she's in our time line meaning even if she does go back in time she won't be able to cross herself or dads zone or past me so there for will only be able to be with this future and futures Doctor well I mean past doctor she can if future her came back here but you know what I mean she can't go back to before the Library or that. If that makes sense she can't go back to see me before I turn 15 she can't go back and hold me and tell me it will be alright.

She will have to wait till now. This is my mother my version my timelines I'm just a year older than I was before.

I can't believe I just saved mum what's dad gonna say oh he's gonna be confused and happy he will give me into trouble for risking my life but will love me for saving his wife my mum.

I look over to mum as I here a sound, she starts to get up off the floor with a groggy sound she gets up and shouts "JESSICA WHAT DID YOU DO", I look at her.

"Umm I just you know saved your life mum", and just completely look at her in confusing "Well you can thank me now or later do as you please but you are alive", and she just starts to let out a small laugh like sounds.

"Excuse me we have to get back and save everyone? Save your dad", she goes to the Tardis and tried to get her to move, "Err why won't you move and she slams her hands down".

"Mum they're fine dad thinks you died like always like it was meant like he will make us all think. Like you will believe think your going to your death after the dinner at the towers, after then me saying in the library well letting out the Spoiler". She looks at me and walks over to me she hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"So old yin this was your plan thank you", she says to the Tardis mocking dad while saying old yin. "HEY", I look up to her, she laughs and kissed me again "thank you my beautiful little time baby my beautiful grown up Time baby but you're so grounded", she says laughing and hugging me tighter.

"Can't breath, and I figured much", I said as she let's go of the hug and laughs I laugh as well.

Suddenly the Tardis doors fly open.