_Chapter3_New Girl_

Jack

Punz and I walked into the crowded building. Saw some powers and talents being used here and there. As we walked down the hallway I saw Hiccup, Merida, and then some of our other friends. My friends and I were part of a group called the Big Five, but we had our other friends who were part of their own groups. Like Flynn and Anna. Anna was one of the popular girls I guess. Flynn was a jock. But our group consisted of Punz , Me, Hic, Mer, and Kristoff. As we walked closer Punzie kept whining at how many people just kept on stepping on her hair. I hugged her tighter and she smiled at me. Then we came up to 'em.

"Hey Jack. What took you so long?" Hic asked.

"I know right, he just took his precious time." Punz said, sneering playfully.

"Well I couldn't just rush into giving you that," I remarked pointing to her new necklace, "Did you forget about my gift already?" I playfully pouted and she just gave me a gentle nudge.

"Well if your done there lovebirds, can we exchange schedules? I wanna go outside," Mer whined.

"Yeah!" Punz said enthusiastically. We exchanged our schedules and we had a few classes together. Punzie and I though had three of our seven classes together. Not much time for us, I thought while looking at her affectionatley but a bit sad because of how our schedule worked out. But still, what did I do to deserve such a wonderful girl? My thoughts were interuppted when Kristoff came behind us.

"Hey guys!" He greeted.

"Yo dude! What's up?" I said, when I realized someone was with him. She looked kinda shy. When she noticed I was looking at her, she shied away back behind Kristoff. She whispered something to him and he nodded.

"Well guys, I want you to meet someone. Els come on, they won't bite." The girl came out from behind Kristoff and we greeted her kindly. "This is my sister Elsa, Elsa these are my friends, Jack, Punzie, Hiccup, and Merida. Oh and then there's our 'jock' friend (as he likes to call himself) " Kris rolled his eyes, " Flynn. Wait where's Anna?"

"She was over there talking to her friends." His eyes looked for Anna and then when he found her his eyes almost sparkled. He ran behind her and scared her a bit. We all laughed when we saw her jump. She looked towards us as we laughed then she saw Elsa. Her face brightened up and she ran toward the girl and tackled her.

"Hi Anna!" Elsa exclaimed. I guess they know each other. Oh wait of course she knows Anna, that her brothers boyfriend.

"Elsa! I am so glad to see you! Are you ready for high school?" Anna asked eagerly.

"Sorta... Kinda nervous. Kristoff never told me this was a school for powers. So I'm scared to show mine, I still aren't really used to showing them." She whispered to her. The rest of the group could hear her but not many other people. So I guess she's a power student not a talent trainee. Kristoff nodded at my thought, oh yeah the mind reading thing.

"So Elsa, Hi. I'm Rapunzel, or Punzie as they call me. Since your Kristoff's sister, wanna hang out with us?" Rap said eagerly as well. She always loved new friends.

We looked back at Elsa waiting for an answer. She blushed at the attention but I could tell she was happy at the invitation. "That would be nice," she said formally.

"Yay! Well looks like we're the Big Six now!" She squealed and we all laughed. Merida looked at the girl and started to evaluate her. That was one of her talents. She was a talent trainee, and hers were being able to see how good you were at sports/activities and her other talent was archery. The girl never missed a shot!

"So Elsa, I'm Merida. I see you have some skill in ice skating?" Merida said.

"Yes, but how did you know?" Elsa asked confused.

"It's one of her talents," I explained.

She understood when I said that. But she still looked a bit confused. "That's nice." She looked at Hiccup and I noticed him looking at me and Elsa. He must be evaluating how everyone was bonding with her. That was one of his talents, along with dragon training. His eyes opened wide shocked, I looked at him confused. Then he opened his phone and my phone beeped. I looked at it, Hic was trying to tell me something. It said,

"I just saw a stronger bond between you and Elsa than anyone else here, not even Kristoff had as strong a bond as you two."

I texted back, "whats that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know but I will talk to kristoff later, he'll understand what's going on."

"Yeah I guess."

What was Hiccup suggesting here? What's this bond supposed to even mean? Wait, he said that when he talked about Punz. I think I got something here. Wait what?! No, it can't mean that. I just met the girl for crying out loud! But... It never hurt to check...

I texted Hic again with my question. "Can you do something for me? I need you to compare Punz and I's bond with me and Elsa's."

I saw him comparing and then his eyes widened again, even bigger. The group was still talking not really noticing us. Then he texted back. "I can't believe it, its like you and Elsa have some weird strong bond, Rap's and yours can barely compare. I wonder... Do you like Elsa?

I was shocked by his question, but do I? No, not in that sense. She seems nice, and she's kinda cute, but I'm pretty sure she's just a friend. "Not like that, just friends."

"Hmm, I think I'll do some studying on it. This is quite strange..."

"Yeah, but its probably nothing."

"Yeah you're probably right. Maybe I was focusing too hard or something."

"Yeah..."

I put my phone back into my pocket when I saw the group getting ready to go to the auditorium for the ceremony. But my mind wouldn't deter from this new weird bond.

(A/N I updated the chappie a bit, for my readers whose read this before I fixed it a little.)