_Chapter5_Making Enemies *sigh*_

Elsa

We started to walk towards what I guessed what was the auditorium. I started to notice a few things. For one, I assumed I was with a popular group in school, because everyone noticed their arrival and moved put of their way. But at least the now 'Big Six' were gracious and said thank you. But I also noticed the death glares people gave me. They increased when I felt Kristoff and Anna some to my side. Always watching out for me. I told them I was okay and they just headed a bit further up. I could tell Kristoff was still listening to my thoughts and looking out for me. And I'm glad to have a good brother like him.

I started to fall a bit behind when the crowds cut in front of me, no longer giving me much space to walk like when I was with Kristoff and them. But then it was like everyone stopped so I couldn't pass. That's when all control over my legs trying to continue walking seemed to freeze. I willed them to move, but I had no control over them or my brain it looked like. My brain stopped, all thoughts I were thinking froze and then my legs turned themselves around and I was face to face with three girls.

I looked at them, well I was kinda forced to. One, whom I presumed was the leader because she was in the middle of the three, had sleek black hair that went along with her hazel eyes quite nicely. Although her gaze wasn't very nice. The one to her left had curly blonde hair and brown eyes that seemed deep in concetration. Is she controlling my legs and brain right now? Then my gaze met the last one, her brown hair pulled into a ponytail with a braid acting as a headband on her head. That's when I met her purple eyes. Purple? Weird. She looked at my leg as she closed her eyes and then I felt a searing pain go through my ankle. I tried to scream but my mouth wouldn't allow it, although my tear ducts worked fine. I looked down at my ankle to see a small cut made by her thoughts. So she either has deadly talents or deadly powers. Fun. (sarcasm)

"So newbie, why do you think you could possibly be hanging out with The Big Five? Trust me, you're not   that  special," The girl with the black hair insulted.

"Did you really  think they would let you join them. They didn't even let us, the most popular girls in school, join. And you think you have a chance?" The blonde hissed at me. Then the pain started again but this time on my hand. I still couldn't scream but another single tear feel out of my eye.

"That's enough Icara, do you really think you could get away with that?" A new voice boomed behind me.

The girls faces straightened and they immeadiatley lost their contraction on me. I was given back control but my brain still didn't react fast enough. I fell onto the ground, earning some laughing from the students around me. I looked at my cuts, they were actually deeper than I thought. I winced at the pain. Then the person who helped me put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see my brother Kristoff. So still really popular huh?' I thought to him. He nodded. As he did so he pressed a button on his phone and I heard shuffling. Kristoff's friends surrounded me, worry drawn on their faces. I tried to get up but grimaced at the pain in my ankle.

"Stay still Elsa, and stay calm. Also don't freak out at what I'm about to do," Rapunzel said to me as she wrapped some of her hair around my cuts. I looked at her with a confused expression. Then she started to sing a peaceful melody and as she did her hair glowed. I gaped in awe and I saw the rest of them smirk at my reaction. When she finished she unwrapped her hair and my cuts were... gone?!? I sat there in disbelief and she giggled. Then they turned to the the girls.

"Icara," Merida said to the leader, "Why do we always have to clean up your messes?"

"Well if you just let me do what I like to my victims you wouldn't have to." She snapped back. I started to feel anger rise up into me. Bubbling as it did. Kristoff rushed to me and put his hand on my shoulder. The anger immeadiatly left me. And i felt okay again.

"Well you know not to mess with anyone in the, now, Big Six," Merida fired back. Everyone's jaws dropped. I started to hear whispers like 'They let the new girl into their group?' 'What about me?' 'Who is she?' I shied away behind them from the attention. Anna hugged me a bit tightly to help suppress my nerves.

"Who is she? And what is so great about her?" The brunette sneered at Kristoff.

"She is my sister. And if you wanna find out, maybe you should actually let us go to the auditorium," Kristoff sneered back.

Then Icara was instantly inches from my face. "This isn't over," She whispered harshly. Next thing I knew, they were gone and we started walking back towards the auditorium.

"Don't worry about them. If you haven't noticed we have the power in this school," Hiccup whispered at me. I nodded numbly while Anna continued to half hug me and keep me safe.

~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So now there's some small conflict. So everyone. I kinda wanna know who's reading my book, and if you like it. If you wouldn't mind, please comment and give me some feedback or if you have an idea I could do in the book. Well that's it.

So please Comment and give me some feedback! Thank you! ;-)  Also some authors on Watt pad have something like a trademark. Have an ideas for that as well? Okay I think I'm dine now.

~Daddyssweetie