_Chapter8_The Ceremony Part 3_

Elsa

"Jack Rode."

Huh? Why Jack? Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway. It's just some sophomore buddy thing. It could just be because he has the same powers as me. I walked back to the seat where I was now supposed to sit for the rest of the ceremony. I carried my new snowman friend in my arms. I sat down and put him on my lap. I was right in between Punzie and Jack. Punzie didn't seem too happy. I squeezed her hand to tell her I wouldn't take her man. She smiled at me understandingly and gave me a quick hug. Then we started to play a little bit with my snowman. He would giggle and then we would giggle. I started to make itty bitty snowflakes which made Punzie look at me in wonder. I smiled at her, I never thought my powers could ever be considered a gift.

"You should give him a name," someone said next to me. It was Jack.

"What do you suggest?" I asked him.

"How about Olaf? It's a Norwegian name. It kinda suits him."

"Olaf, I like it. I now call you Olaf."

"Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Olaf blurted out. I giggled and he did too.

"I love you Olaf!" I whispered to him. Punzie and I continued to play with him as the ceremony continued.

Eventually I let Punzie and Anna take Olaf to play with him and my attention turned back to the stage. Elliot had just finished another test for a student who wished to obtain talents. I watched as the next person walked on stage, her name was Julie Kareen.

"Do you have powers or the wish to obtain talents?" Elliot asked her.

"I have powers." I noticed a slight hint of despair in her voice, like she didn't want her powers. I know how she feels, but when others accept them it makes it easier.

"Would you like to showcase them for us?" Elliot edged her on.

"I guess so, but I would need someone to use my powers on. They only work on other people."

"Sounds intriguing, would anyone like to volunteer?" Elliot asked to the audience. No one seemed to want to, and I could tell she didn't like her magic. Maybe I could make her feel better. I know what it's like to feel like powers are a burden. All she needs is something to make her feel better, I know I only learned about this in a few hours but I feel like everything has changed now.

"I will." I announced, standing up. Everyone looked at me and Julie gaped in disbelief. "I will volunteer." I repeated and started towards the stage. I snuck a look back at my friends who gave me an encouraging smile. I smiled back and walked up the steps to the stage. I stood next to Julie and gave her a little nudge and a smile. She smiled back weakly and we turned back to Elliot.

"Okay, Julie, Elsa, whenever you're ready."

"Are you sure about this? You don't have to." Julie wispered to me.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay. I'm strong, plus if it gets to be too much Karen will control it. I trust you." Her eyes softened when I said that. I smiled to her.

"Okay, here I go." She said as she closed her eyes. Her brow furrowed in concentration. She opened her eyes once again and they had changed color. From a deep entrancing blue to a silvery white. Then she stared at me and I felt myself getting lost in her eyes. I could hear her thoughts, I cold feel her emotions. Then I felt myself changing, almost in a way that I was becoming part of her. I heard the crowd gasp and I looked around. Julie looked at me almost scared. I don't know why, I think she was afraid that I would be upset with her or she feared I might call her a monster like I had been scared of as well. I looked at myself, nothing was different, I was still the same. Then I saw it, my hand had a print on it. A print of a snowflake and a heart. I looked at Julie and smiled. She was confused at my actions but smiled back.

"What are your powers exactly Julie?"

"Well, I can show others my thoughts, my feelings, but it makes them become a part of me. Attached in a forever bond, like a sibling bond. The crowd gasped because for a moment a gold glow emitted from in between us which means we now have a sister-like bond. The print on your hand is a snowflake which represents you, while the heart represents me. I have one on my as well, but mine is here." She lifted up her sleeve and I saw it, them. I saw at least fifteen prints on her arm, each one from what I guessed where she had used her powers. I then saw the one identical to mine.

"They're extraordinary. Julie this is something special." Her eyes lit up when I said that. She then ran and hugged me.

"You're the first person ever to say that to me. Can I keep this bond? Can you be my sister? I can take it back, I only ever really use this with those who are friends, and I want us to be friends. Very much so."

"Of course, I actually understand how you feel a lot more than you think. I know how a friend can affect others. I would love to be your sister."

"Well, I hereby put Julie into the group of POWERS!" Elliot's voice boomed across the auditorium, taking me and Julie back to the present moment. I looked at my group and they smiled at me, like they were proud of me.

"Hiccup, who shall her sophomore buddy be?" Elliot turned to Hiccup while giving me and Julie and encouraging pat on the back and whispering into my ear, 'you were brave and kind, I thank you for that, it will help her.' I didn't completley understand what he meant by this but I smiled to him. I looked at Julie whom seemed anxious to know who her buddy would be.

Hiccup closed his eyes and concentrated. He opened his eyes in shock the same way he did to me. I looked at him and wondered what was going on. He motioned for Elliot to come to him and whispered something into his ear. Elliot's eyes widened in shock just like Hiccup's. I looked at Julie, who seemed just as confused as I am. Elliot cleared his throat and walked to face the audience.

"For the first time in a century, the sophomore buddy will not be a sophomore. Instead it wll be another freshman for Julie. Her new buddy is, Elsa Aniera." The crowd gasped and started to whisper to each other. I looked at Julie who looked at me. She was scared, I grabbed her into a side-hug and took her down to my seat.

"Why are you my buddy? What makes us have some kind of bond with each other? I know it isn't my powers, they can't do that." Julie whispered to me as we walked back to my group.

"I don't know, but I know someone who might." Kristoff said he could understand everything, he can help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Okay, so I finally updated. Hope y'all like this chappie. Btw each of Elsa's buddies have something special with her. One you won't be expecting, the other you probably will. Umm, I kinda don't know if this is a good chappie, so please give me some feedback. Also, I would love to know if you guys have any suggestions to what I should add to the book. I love others input.

So, I think I will try out a schedule to make you readers happy, but if I cannot update, please understand. Also, I would like if you could comment and give me some motavation or vote. I would really like to know what you all think.

If this chappie confused you, or you have some questions, please tell me.

Well I thank you all for the ones who have commented, voted, followed, and made me feel happy. I thank you also for reading. I hope that this chapter is okay. Umm I think that's it. Well, bye sweeties!

~Daddyssweetie