_Chapter9_Learning About The Group_

Elsa

Not very long after Julie and I sat down, the ceremony finally ended. Elliot bid everyone farewell and said he'll see us later in the day. Then my friends and I shuffled out with Julie glued to my side. Julie reminded me of the little sister I always wanted. They also had all their new buddies with them. We walked over to some nearby benches and sat down. We had thirty minutes before the our first class so we had some time.

"Okay, so we all have our buddies," Kristoff started, "Including Elsa."

"Yup." I said, squeezing Julie slightly.

"Okay, so how about we get to know each other? We have some time." Kristoff continued. We all answered back with a 'yeah'.

"I'll go first," said Punzie. We turned to her and her buddy, Arielle Triton, as Punzie started to tell about herself. "Well, I'm an only child. I have a mother named Gothel. She's really nice to me, I love her dearly. I also am a power. I have magic hair that glows when I sing. But not only that, it can heal and keep people young. As Elsa found out earlier." We all started to laugh at that. Then Arielle started to open her mouth to speak as well.

"Well, I have six other sisters. I have a kind father, although he's pretty stric-"

"Remember that time he grounded you for for weeks cuz you got a B on your power control test?" Interrupted Flynn's buddy, Flounder Guppiette I believe.

"Yes, Guppy, I remember." Arielle replied, smirking.

"I'm not a guppy." Flounder said pouting. We all started to laugh at their little fight.

"Well, anyway. I like to collect items such as jewelry, buttons, books, art, and forks. I know it sounds weird but there are so many cool forks out there. And I also really love to swim. Oh, and I'm a power. My power is my voice, it can stun anyone in close proximity." Arielle finished.

"Okay so who's next?" Said Punzie.

"I'll go," Merida said. "I am a talent. My talents are knowing what sport you are good at, and archery. I never miss a shot. I got three little brothers at home and a mother that would much rather me be a more girlier person with girly talents. But I don't care. I am who I am."

"Great life lesson Mer," Jack said, snickering at his joke.

"Shut up Fr-Rode." Merida started before cutting off a little a bit on the last word. I looked at her in confusion. She seemed to shrug it off. "Now its my buddy's turn."

"Okay well, I have two little brothers, a mom and dad. And we all have powers, except for the youngest, Jack-Jack. I have the power of invisibility and shielding. I'm kinda shy though." Her buddy, Violet Incredible, said about herself. I looked at her nicely and she smiled weak back at me, before hiding back under her hair.

"Well I'm next," said Flynn, "I grew up without a family, I know its sad. But what's even worse was I got deep into thievery. It wasn't until Punzie here found me that I had a home. Her family took me in, and I've been a 'good boy' ever since. I'm also a talent, I have talents in speed, anything with ropes, and slight of hand. Technically if I wanted to steal ever again, I'd be perfect at it." He finished and we all laughed a bit, then let Flounder take the floor.

"Not much to tell, I've known Arielle all my life. We're like siblings, her dad is like a father to me. I'm also a talent. My talents are swimming, and well, annoying everyone." We all laughed then. It was nice to be able to finally laugh with someone.

"I guess I could go next," said Hiccup. "Well, I have a dad, I'm an only child like Rap. I have a pet dragon named toothless. I'm a dragon trainer by the way. That's also one of my talents. My other talent, as you saw, is being able to determine a bond between two people. But that's it. I'm like Flounder, not much to tell."

"Okay, well I guess that means its my turn now." Said Hiccup's buddy, Astrid Dreda. (A/N Dreda means strength, so does Astrid, see what I did there?) "Well, I have a dragon myself. I have a few friends. Hiccup and I actually used to be pretty good friends before... well not important. But I am a talent, my talents being strength, and dragon racing. I don't really get along with my family. So there's nothing else really."

"Umm, I'll go next." Said Kristoff. "I have a mom and a sister, which is Elsa. My dad had gone into the woods after Elsa one day when she was little and... disappeared." I remember that day, I always blame myself for his death. But my mom tells me it isn't. "I also am a talent, my talents are mind reading, and like knowledge. Its kinda weird, you could ask me anything or tell me anything and I would somehow know the answer. But that's really it for me."

"My turn now?" Kristoff's buddy, Mushu Draigon, "Oh course it is, well I'm an ancestorial being for the Fa family. Mulan is my best friend, and the closet thing I got to a family. I'm a power, and I can turn into a HUGE FIRE-BREATHING DRAGON! Well, not yet, but I will be." He struck a pose earning laughter from all of us.

"Nice Mushu," Kristoff said, patting Mushu on the back.

"I wanna to next!" Anna announced. I giggled at her eagerness and motioned her to continue when she looked at me. "Well, I'm an only child. I LOVE chocolate! Elsa is like a sister to me and I'm Kristoff's girlfriend. I'm also a talent, and I can make others be kind to one another. Its kinda ironic cuz forcing someone to be kind isn't kind." I giggled along her. I love Anna. She's so sweet to everyone and to me.

"Okay, my turn. My name is Wendy Darling, I have two brothers and a mother and father. I have a few friends whom I visit in the orphanage, Neverland. Peter actually goes to this school, along with Tinkerbell. I am a talent, which happens to be believing. I can believe in anything and it comes true. I mostly believe in magic and faries though. Sometimes in my dreams I think of a place where no one grows up and there is no rules at all." Wendy had a dreamy look in her eyes, I smiled at her. She smiled widely back.

"Well, I guess I could go next?" I said questioningly. They all nodded their heads back at me and I cleared m throat. "Well I'm Kristoff's sister, so pretty much the family is the same there. I was always shy and I didn't have many friends. I also kept my powers a secret for the longest time even though I didn't need to. I just always had so much fea-"

"Don't say it," Jack said sternly to me.

"Umm okay, well anyways I didn't have many friends either until now. Finally, my powers are ice and snow. And apparantly making life out of snow." I giggled and gave Olaf, whom was in Punzie's arms, a slight tap on the nose. He snorted, making the others laugh as well.

"Umm is it my turn?" Julie asked. We nodded and I gave her a nudge, edging her on. "Well, I'm a power and my powers are creating a sibling like love for one another. Its not fake, it just amplifies or makes it more visible. I don't really have a family or anything. I've tried making friends but none worked out in the end. But something about Elsa and I's is different. That's all really." Something about how rushed she said everything told me otherwise but I didn't pry. We all turned to Jack then and he cleared his throat.

"Well I-" He started, but the warning bell interrupted him. "Guess you'll find out later. See y'all at lunch." He left with Punzie and we all went our seperate ways to start the school day. I walked with Julie and Olaf and went to my first class. Power control.

~~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~~~

A/N okay people I gave you an early update, and here's why. Someone asked for it and I thought I could give y'all something like this. But, I have a schedule now, and i will update every Sat for this book. This would be like a surprise update. I also have come up with some really good ideas for this book and have a general idea of how it will go. :-)  umm I don't have much to say so, place comment, vote and all that jazz. I'll see ya later my sweeties! Bye!

~Daddyssweetie