_Chapter7_The Ceremony Part 2_

Elsa

A man walked onto the stage as the lights dimmed. He had dark hair, and some kind of blue-green-purple color eyes. He was wearing a suit that made him look professional, and he had a warm smile that glided across his face. Then he stopped in the very center of the stage and introduced himself.

"Hello Students!" He said with a booming voice across the auditorium. "My name is Elliot and I am your assistant principal, as well as your power control teacher. Let's all give a warm welcome to or new freshman!" He said as everyone started applauding. Then I saw them start to stand up, one by one, down our row. I stood up for my turn and watched until every single freshman was standing. Then with one big swoop it seemed, everyone sat down. Then the applause quieted down as well.

"Welcome all new students! As you know, this is a school where we shall help discover the very secrets and essense of your powers or talents. But first we must seperate you into your rightful group. Starting from the very beginning of our students, we will call you up and then after a few moments, we will announce your group to the rest of the school!" I could feel myself getting excited and more confident with each word he said. Then he grabbed a long list and started to read off the names.

"First, Ariah Amalieh!" He shouted across the room. As the applause started a girl with blonde hair and silver eyes, I know I know many different types of eye colors here, stood up and walked gracefully to the stage. She stopped when she was at he very center and had a look in her eyes that pretty much said, 'You may bow before me'. Snob.

"Now, if I could please have Karen Kres and Hiccup Kennedy join me on stage," Elliot said as they got out of their seats, but why does he need them? Then, as if to answer my question, Elliot said, "Students say hello to my second chief advisors for our ceremony. They each contain a special talent that helps the ceremony and school year go by smoothly. Hiccup, has the talent to evaluate a bond between two people, which helps us to determine who would be the best pair for our sophomore buddies. Karen can control powers against others wills immeadiatley, which helps with those who can't control their powers just yet."

As he said this, my nerves started to come back, I couldn't help it. What if I hurt someone and Karen can't control mine? What if I hurt Karen? What if? Then I heard a voice screaming in my head. Can you just stop worrying?!? You'll be fine. I know you won't believe me, but please just stop thinking about it. You're giving me a major headache. Kristoff. 'Sorry' I thought to him. I looked his way and he gave me an encouraging smile and nodded.

"Okay, now that the explaination is out of the way, let us begin. Ariah, do you possess powers or do you wish to obtain talents?" Elliot continued.

"Powers." Ariah said, smirking while she did so.

"Well, please demonstrate your powers for us." Elliot said calmly.

"My pleasure." Ariah smiled and her eyes changed from the silver to a erratic, cheerful almost, shade of grey. As this happened her eyebrows furrowed in thought while she kept her smile beaming. Then her hands opened and a bright pink color of sparkly dust formed in her palms. The dust made an outline of a bunny and then started to harden and turn solid and into a 3-D shape. Finally, the dust came together and a light pink bunny started to hop around the stage. The audience cheered, and when Elliot was about to say something Ariah held up a hand politely to show she wasn't finished. Then her smile turned into an evil glare, and her eyes turned into a dark and intimidating grey. Next, a dark black colored dust formed in her hands and started to make the shape of a deadly sword. It was something you only ever see in movies, and something that can scare a fully grown man. She held the sword and swung around a few times with skill. Then she finally bowed, signalling she as finished. The audience cheered again, and from the corner of my eye, I could see my newly made enemies share a look and nod. I wonder what that means...

"Well done! I hereby put Ariah into the group of POWERS!" Elliot boomed across the auditorium once again, emphasizing the last word. "Hiccup, who do you propose should be her sophomore buddy?" He asked, handing Hiccup the microphone.

"Ariah's sophomore buddy is..." After a few moments of thinking, he made a dicision. "Icara Cantell!" Ariah flaunted off the stage and sat gracefully into the seat next to her new sophomore buddy. Then more students got called and either showcased their powers or went through a miniature test to conclude what talents they can wield, while Hiccup assigned them to their new sophomore buddies. Finally, it was my turn.

I looked over to my new friends and they all gave me a thumbs-up and I waltzed to the stage. I could feel my confidence growing with each step I took. When I reached center-stage The audience quieted down and it was time for me to showcase my powers.

"Elsa Aniera, do you possess powers or have the wish to obtain talents?" Elliot asked me.

I took a deep breath and answered him. "Powers." I stated plainly.

"Please demonstrate for us." Elliot said, edging me on.

I took one moment and gathered all my courage and confidence and began. I started with a simple movement in my hands, making a snowball. I threw it up to the ceiling, making it snow upon my peers. Then, I touched the clip I was given by Punzie and Anna and it turned into a shape of ice. I then also made a small belt made of ice around my waist. I finished showing them by making a little snowman with a wave of my hand. When I finished, I curtsied and the crowd cheered. Then everyone paused, looks of surprise and disbelief on their faces. I heard a slight giggle behind me and turned around. The snowman I created was walking around stage, it was alive. I looked down at my hands and giggled to myself as well. Then the snowman turned around and ran and hugged me. I hugged him back and the crowd cheered even louder.

"I hereby put Elsa into the group of POWERS! Hiccup, who shall be her buddy this year?" Elliot said, continuing with the ceremony. Hiccup gave me a wide smile, congratulating me, then closed his eyes. I could tell his thoughts were deep in focus on whom I would be paired with. He opened his eyes with a twinge of shock but cleared his throat, grabbed the mic, and said one name into it.

"Jack Rode."

~~~~~~~~~••••••••••~~~~~~~~~
A/N Sorry about the wait, I know you've been waiting for awhile. I have come to a conclusion, with the help of @V_Sparkles and your new name is sweeties! :D Also, I have gotten rid of the rages and rants from my opinion book, along with getting rid of Alexia. I have reasons for that. For the rage and rant part, I didn't want to offend people and scare them away from my books, so I took it off. I decided to focus on your opinions and my own for big six and stuff like that. For Alexia, it just needs a lot of work, and probably to be rewritten. Also, I might write some new books, still deciding on if i should. I probably will, but this one will be my main priority.

Finally I would like to thank those who read my book, and to those which comment, vote and especially to those who have followed, which includes, @Primemappala @JessLovesJelsa and @mariaqueenie

Well that's all for now my sweeties, please comment, vote, and also please spread the word!

Bye my sweeties!  

°Daddyssweetie