3

Regina arrived at work wearing the long coat from the previous night. She walked into the dressing room before talking it off. She looked in the mirror and sighed at herself. She fixed on a wig that had bouncy curls and was light brown.

"Dark hair is so much better on you" Emma says from behind her.

Regina jumped and turned around. She didn't know anyone was in here. Emma was stood in the door way leaning on the frame.

"What are you doing in here" Regina says shocked.

"Came to see who's working today. Loving the black bikini but not really liking the hair. Doesn't suit you" Emma says walking into the changing room.

"Whatever" Regina sighed looking back into the mirror.

"May I suggest something" Emma asked. Regina looked at her in the mirror and nods softly. Emma smiled and grabbed some dark hair extensions. She went back to Regina and stood behind her. "May I your majesty" she asked smirking.

"Yeah" Regina replied a little annoyed.

Emma took the wig of and threw it over her shoulder. She clipped the extensions in Regina's hair to make it longer. She then curled the hair in the same style as the wig.

"There. That looks beautiful" Emma says smiling.

She sat down in the seat next to Regina.

"How are you so good at all this stuff" Regina asked as she turned to look at Emma.

"My ex. She was a hairdresser and for some reason insisted on teaching me stuff like this" ema simply replied. "What's your story Roni"

"What do you mean" the brunette replied confused.

"Your working two jobs and said you need the money. A parent sick or something"

"No. I have 3 kids" she replied looking down.

"You have 3 kids" Emma says shocked. "How? Look at your stomach"

"I had my stomach tucked. Then there's makeup to cover up the rest of the scars" she replied looking down.

"Why do you always seem either angry or ashamed"

"Because I am" Regina cut off.

"Why" Emma asked.

"I hate my job. I hate my life. The only good thing are my kids. I hate that I can't provide the life they need. I have a 2 bedroom apartment which means my 13 year old daughter share a room with her twin brother and 15 year old brother" Regina admits for the first time to someone.

"I'm sorry. That must be hard. I can help if you want. I have lots of money" Emma offered.

"Fuck you. I'm not a charity and I don't need your money" Regina says standing up. "I may be a stripper but I have dignity"

Regina was furious. Emma looked annoyed and stood up.

"Trying to help you here"

"I don't need your help. That's what I hate about people like you. Rich people think that anyone who is poorer than them is a charity" Regina snapped.

"Why are you so defensive about everything" Emma says standing up.

"Because I want to keep my dignity"

"You need to chill girl"

Regina frowned and slapped her hard. Emma looked annoyed and stepped closer to her. Regina stepped back so she was against the door. Emma stepped closer.

"Back up" Regina snapped.

"No. Not until I warn you. Ever slap me again and I'll destroy you"

"With what" Regina cut her off.

"Ow you don't want to know. You forget. I'm the only thing that is keeping you and your kids sleeping with a roof over your heads. I guess you need to learn that you don't piss off your boss" Emma says close to her face.

"I guess you haven't learnt that you don't piss off your best employee. Don't try me. You think you can make my life bad. I don't need money to do that to you. I got my looks and my skills" Regina frowned.

"And What are you going to do with them" Emma asked with a laugh of amusement.

"I can make you feel something that every time you see me you'll beg for more" Regina says getting close to her face.

They were now really close. They just stared at each other and wouldn't dare to move.

"I hate you" Emma mumbled.

"I hate you too" Regina replied.

The dressing door opened and Emma moved away from her quickly. They looked over and saw one of the strippers walking in.

"Roni your on soon" she says excitedly.

"Thanks" she replied looking down.

The girl walked out. Regina looked at Emma and glared. She then sat back down at her dressing table. Emma glared at her and walked past her.

"Have fun dying alone you jerk" Regina says looking in the mirror.

"Have fun digging the singles out of your crutch" emma says opening the door.

"My crutch only takes 20s" Regina snapped back.

"That's why you can't afford your life" Emma smirked before walking.

"God I hate my life" Regina sighed looking in the mirror. She looked at her hair and saw it was actually really nice. She smiled slightly and then thought of Emma. She looked disgusted and stood up. "Vile woman" she sighed standing up.

Regina walked out onto the stage and started dancing with the poll. She can see Emma stood at the back watching. Emma had been looking at everyone who was working not just dancing. Now Regina's on the stage she couldn't take her eyes off.

When Regina finished she looked at Emma in the back. She smirked and walked off the stage. She went back stage and quickly put the coat on over her almost naked body. She took the extension out of her hair and shook her hair back into place.

"Quite a show you put on there" another stripper says as she walked in. Her name was Cindy.

"Thanks Cin" Regina replied while wiping her makeup off.

"I think swan liked it. She couldn't take her eyes off you"

"I know. That's the reason I worked tonight"

"Your so good at this. You must love this job. I know I do. It's the best thing in the world" Cindy says excitedly.

"Yeah. It's great" Regina sighed.

She took her earring out before standing up. She grabbed her bag and left the dressing room. Today she was only doing one dance and then could go since it was meant to be her day off.