5

Regina was in bed later that night. She was looking up at the ceiling. Thinking about Emma's offer. She typed the number into her phone and added to her contacts. She was about to text her.

"This will end badly" she sighed.

Regina started typing her message and sent it quickly.

Regina: is the offer still there for living at your house for a few months

Emma: of course. You want to? Xx

Regina: for my kids yes. Thank you x

Emma: your welcome. When do you want to xxx

Regina: whenever is best for you x

Emma: ruby goes home next week. You can move in then. I'll have a room for each of you ready xxx

Regina: thank you. I can finally study to be a sales rep x

Emma: it's ok. Good night xxx

Regina: good night x

Emma: wait! One sec!

Emma: your smiling aren't you xxx

Regina: not anymore. Your a child

Regina sighed and put her phone down. She curled up and closed her eyes. She knew this was a bad idea. She knew living with Emma will drive her crazy but her kids need a better life. She sighed and fell asleep.

The following week came. As planned ruby left to go back home. Emma stayed. Regina was moving in today. Regina pulled up in front of a gate. She can't see the house yet.

"There's a gate? This must be fancy" Henry says shocked. He's sat in the front.

"Just be quiet" Regina says as she got to the guy next to the gate. "I'm Roni" she says smiling.

"One moment please" the man replied in a deep voice.

He went to the voice box and pushed the button. Emma heard and went over.

"What's up" she says into it.

"Roni is here. Shall I let her in"

"Yeah" Emma replied with a slight smile.

The man looked at Regina and nods. He pushed a button and the gate opened. Regina smiled and started driving. As they got closer the house came into sight. All the of them looked shocked.

"Ow..." Maddie says.

"My..." James says.

"God" henry finished.

"Whoa" Regina says just as shocked.

She stopped the car and they all looked at the house in shock. The front door opened and Emma smiled at them.

"Hey. You coming in" she asked smiling.

"Mum is this your new girlfriend" James asked.

"No fucking way. Im not dating her" Regina defensively says.

"You should. That's a lot of money she must have" Henry says smirking.

Regina slapped his arm and gave him a stern look. They all got out of the car as Emma approached them.

"Hi. Thanks for this" Regina says closing her door.

"It's fine. Come on in. I'll have a guy come get all your stuff" Emma says walking into the house.