Chapter four

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"When did you guys become best friends?" I asked while still taking the shocking information I received earlier.

"After we met each other, Mina approached me and told me to watch over you." Jennie said and I raised one of eyebrows.

"And why is that so?" I asked.

"That's because she doesn't want any girls to be near you or you checking out any girls without her by your side. And slowly, we turn to friends then best friends." Jennie said and I sighed.

"But... Jennie-ya... I really like you... And feelings couldn't be controlled you know that..." I said.

"But I can't hurt her because of my own selfish feelings." Jennie said.

"What do you mean? You mean you also have the same feeling as me?" I asked and she looked down.

She nodded slightly and my heart skip a beat.

"Jennie-ya, trust me... My feelings for Mina is slowly fading away... But my feelings for you is getting stronger and stronger... I really stop this feeling that's why I decided to confess. We have already miss the boat once... I don't wish to miss it twice..." I said and hold her hands.

"Please... Give me a chance..." I pleaded.

"But what about Mina?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know... But I will settle with her..." I said.

Jennie kept silence and I look at her intensively.

"Please..." I begged and she sighed.

"We will try but if things doesn't work out, we'll break up." Jennie said and I hugged her immediately.

"Thanks Jennie." I said and she hugged me back.

"I need to go back home now." Jennie said and I broke the hug.

"I want to spend more time with you." I said and pouted.

She then tap on my pouty lips and smiled.

"It's okay... We still can meet tomorrow right?" Jennie said and I nodded.

"Jennie-ya, why not we go overseas together? But not too far. Then we can stay together." I said.

"But where?" Jennie asked.

"Hmm... Go Jeju! We can't go to Japan because her parents are in Japan so if they saw us together, they will definitely tell Mina about us." I said and she sighed.

"I hate being like thief... What's more worst is I'm stealing others husband." Jennie said and looked down.

"Sorry Jennie-ya but don't worry, I will settle things with her as soon as possible." I said and she nodded.

"I'll send you home. Once I booked the airplane tickets, I'll tell you." I said and she nodded.

We then walked to the car and I drove her back home.

After seeing her going in her house, I then drove back home.

Once I opened the door, I saw Mina putting the plates on the dining table.

I can't help but feel guilty for her.

I then walked towards her and she smiled upon seeing me.

"You're back." Mina said and was about to kiss me but I backed off.

She then look at me with confused eyes and I gulped.

"Erm... I'm sweaty... I'll go shower first." I said and she nodded.