Chatper twelve

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Can you stop playing with my feelings? After the 7 months, I finally moved on you but now you're telling me this?" Mina said and my happy feelings just disappeared suddenly.

'She said she finally moved on me...' I thought.

"Mummy, I want ice cream..." Junho said and Mina nodded.

"Let's go... I'll buy it for you." Mina said and was about to walk away with Junho and Naeun but I grabbed her wrist.

"Mina-ya... I'm sorry for what I've done before... But can you forgive me? Give me one more chance please..." I begged but she shook off my grip on her wrist.

"I'm sorry... I can't... After breaking my heart, you wanted me to forgive you? I don't think I can do it..." Mina said and left.

I followed her behind but then, she suddenly stopped her tracks.

She told the children to go in to shop first and she turned around to face me.

She walked towards me and stood in front of me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, please leave me alone... I wanted to live a life without you... I tried so hard and it took me exactly 5 and a half months to move on you..." Mina said and I looked down.

"But... I really want you back... I really missed you..." I said.

"If you're saying this after I left, I would still get softened but now, I'm sorry. After I moved on you, I tried to forgive you but it's so hard... I give you everything of my first... Even though I know that you didn't give me everything of your first, at least I know that you love me... But that proves me wrong when I saw you and Jennie kissing each other. My parents always comfort me whenever I was crying but I will just act strong in front of them in order not to make them worried. If you really love me, why do you want to do that to me?" Mina said.

"I'm sorry... It might be just lust towards Jennie or just because of our past relationship that's why we still had feelings for each other... But I can surely admit that it's just because of our past relationship... When I was with Jennie and have yet divorced with you that time, I always convinced myself in my heart that the woman that I love the most is Jennie but after you left, I felt empty and my heart ache when you said that last sentence to me before you left. I'm sorry if it took me months to prove to myself that the woman I love the most is you... Please, Mina-ya, give me another chance... I won't break your heart again... I promise." I said.

"I don't get why guys always want to cheat on their wife and after they divorced or when the wife said that they wanted to divorce, guys always said I want you back... I'm sorry... Chaeyoung-ah, am I just a game to you?" Mina said and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry that I took your love for granted because I thought you will love me for all of your lifetime but I'm wrong... And I'm a jerk as I did that... Now, I wanted to treat you good again... Please give me one more chance..." I said.

"Just forget it, Chaeyoung-ah... Live your life with Jennie... Now all I care is just the children... And... I don't want them to call her mum..." Mina said and left.

"Mina-ya!" I called and she stopped.

"When will I get to see you again?" I asked.

"It's better if we don't meet again." Mina said.

I gulped and looked down.

I sighed as I feel my eyes welling up.

"It's okay... I will still find you..." I mumbled to myself and walked back to where I saw Jennie and Jisoo.