Chapter seven

[No one's POV]

Days passed and Mina is at home managing the house alone.

Lucky for her, Naeun and Junho is sensible enough to help Mina do the chores and not to create any troubles for her.

Actually one time, Naeun saw Chaeyoung and Jennie in the public.

It's the time when they first went out to buy materials.

Naeun whispered to Mina that she saw Chaeyoung holding onto Jennie by the waist and both of them are in the public.

But Mina told her to forget about it because she trust that Chaeyoung wouldn't be cheating on her with Jennie.

Mina is showing her happy personality at the morning but at night, she was always crying until she fell asleep.

When the times Chaeyoung wasn't around with her, she would always hug his pillow and inhale his scent.

This makes her feels like Chaeyoung is just right next to her.

Even though it's just his scent, this makes her feel secured.

Mina just wished that Chaeyoung would come back earlier and come back to her.

And finally, it's the day that Chaeyoung is coming back.

Mina want to go to the airport to fetch him but she thought that Chaeyoung might not want to see her.

She doesn't want to see that bitch that goes to Jeju with Chaeyoung.

So she decided to stay at home and wait for him.

When she heard the door is unlocked, she immediately looked towards the door and clasped her hands together.

People are excited to see their own husband but for Mina, she's feeling nervous.

Mina know that Chaeyoung doesn't want to talk to her but she wanted to have some topics that Chaeyoung and her can chat about.

The door swing open, revealing Chaeyoung with his luggage.

Mina smiled happily and walked towards Chaeyoung.

But Chaeyoung rolled his eyes and flopped down on the couch.

Mina felt a pang on her chest but she hid it with a smile.

A fake smile.

"You're back. How's the trip?" Mina asked.

"Good." Chaeyoung answered shortly.

Mina then took his luggage upstairs and start to unpack his luggage.

But then, he saw a necklace.

She frowns but she kept that necklace away.

She then decided to meet Jennie and talk about Chaeyoung's recent behaviour in house.

They met in a cafe near Mina's house.

Since Mina reach first, she then sat down on a seat while waiting for Jennie.

Once she saw Jennie, she waved her hand so that Jennie could see her.

Jennie walk towards her and sit down in front of her.

Mina told Jennie about Chaeyoung's recent behaviour and attitude towards her while unconsciously breakdown in front of her.

"Jennie-ya, he's cheating on me... I saw a text of him sending I love you with a red heart emoji at the back while the sender sends the same thing to him..." Mina said while sobbing.

Jennie then tensed up.

"D-Do you saw who is the one that send him that message?" Mina shook her head which cause Jennie to sigh in relief mentally.

"But he always come back with a female perfume smell on his body... I've been keeping silence, waiting for him come back to me one day... But I'm scared that that day won't come true..." Mina said and Jennie side hugged her while rubbing her back.

"And recently, he kept showing me his annoyance... Whenever I ask him a question, he would always rolled his eyes or talking irritatingly... I've been trying to be a perfect wife for him but he seems not to be satisfied... I don't know what's wrong with me that causes him to cheat on me... I've always thought that he is a loyal husband but never had I thought that he would cheat on me..." Mina said and Jennie continue to comfort her.

"Probably it's just that one moment thing... He might go back to you later..." Jennie said, feeling more and more guilty towards Mina.

"Hope so..." Mina said and after she calmed down, she thanked Jennie for staying beside her and comforting her.

Mina then went back home but Jennie texted Chaeyoung, wanting to meet him.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

Jennie texted me, saying that she wanted to meet me.

I then went to the park and saw her sitting on a bench while looking at the pond in front of her.

I sneaked behind her and hugged her from the back.

"Chaeyoung-ah, don't play... I'm meeting you to talk about serious matter." Jennie said in a serious tone and I sat down beside her.

"Chaeyoung-ah, let's break up..." Jennie said and I frowned.

"What?! Are you crazy? You know that I will not allow this to happen." I said.

"Mina came and find me just now." Jennie said and I look at her.

"She told me about your recent behaviour and attitude towards her. She said that you always go back home with a female perfume smell on your body. She kept silence, wanted you to go back to her but she's afraid that the day won't arrive. She even say that she saw a I love you with a red heart emoji at the back. I asked her if she saw who is the sender but she say she didn't. She also told me that you keep showing her your annoyance. She said whenever she asked you a question, you would always rolled your eyes or talked irritatingly." Jennie said.

"She's just telling all this just because she wanted sympathy." I said.

"Chaeyoung! Do you know that she even breakdown in front of me?! She cried so bad while telling me all this! You know how I felt?! I felt so bad and guilty towards her yet you... Just said that she wanted sympathy..." Jennie said and I looked down.

Mina is a strong person that doesn't cry so often.

But she breakdown in front of Jennie means that I've really broke her heart.

But what can I do?

I don't love her anymore...

Since all I will do is hurting her, maybe proposing to her about the divorcement is the best choice.

I wanted to divorce with her so that I can be with Jennie in public but I need to wait for the right time.

Moreover, now noona is also at home so I can't do it at home or else noona is going to give me a serious scolding.

All I can wish is for the best time to come and I propose to her about this divorcement thing.

Chaeyoung is divorcing with Mina! Mina is going to fill up dozens of empty pails... 😭
Anyways, please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!