Chapter nine

[Chaeyoung's POV]

When I reach home, I went our room and saw Mina.

I then took in a deep breath and walked towards her.

I put the envelope on the table and she took a glimpse of it.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I've already told you I don't want to divorce with you..." Mina said in a low and soft tone.

"But I don't love you anymore... There will not be happiness if you force me to stay with you." I said.

"Why did you suddenly change? During the wedding, you promised that you will love me forever but what happen now? How could you do this to me?" Mina said and start to cry again.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I don't mind sharing a husband with her. As long as you are with me, you guys can treat me like a maid or a slave. I don't care. I just want you by my side." Mina said while holding my hand.

"Mina, can you not make yourself so desperate? There's still other guys outside and I bet that there will be one that is suitable for you." I said but she shook her head.

"Please Chaeyoung-ah... Just don't divorce with me... Don't leave me... I can share a husband with her... If she want, I can sleep at the guest room... If she want, she'll be the mistress of this house... I just want you by my side..." Mina said and I pulled my hand away from her grip.

"I'm sorry but I can't stand having two wives at the same time. I want to stay loyal to her." I said.

"Then what about me?! I'm your wife but you decided to stay loyal to the other girls outside! What is this?! I know I'm not your first in everything but do you know that you took my first in everything?! And you're also my first heartbreak..." Mina said and I looked down on the ground.

"I'm sorry Mina-ya." I said.

"I don't want you to say sorry... I want you to love me... Is it that hard?" Mina said and rushed out of our room.

I sat down at the edge of my bed and sink my face into my palms.

I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration.

I then went to bath and after that, I dried my hair and fell asleep.

The next day

When I woke up, I saw no Mina beside me.

'She probably went down to make breakfast or she didn't even come back here to sleep last night.' I thought and sit up.

I then went to wash up and change my clothes.

When I went down, I didn't saw Mina making any breakfast.

I went to the guest rooms and take a look but I didn't saw her.

I went to the children's room but they are not around too.

I went to noona's room and the same thing, she's not there.

'Where are they?' I thought but I shrugged it off.

I then texted Jennie and meet her at the restaurant near my workplace.

We had our breakfast there and once we finished our breakfast, since there isn't any upcoming project and Jennie wanted to shop around, we went to Lotte mall.

Jennie bought a lot of stuff which most of it is black.

She then accidentally bumped onto someone and almost tripped.

I was about to catch her but the girl has already caught Jennie, preventing her from falling.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked and Jennie nodded.

The girl then took a step back from Jennie and smiled to her.

"My name is Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you." The girl named Jisoo said and stretched out her hand.

Jennie shook hands with her and smiled to her.

"I'm Jennie Kim. This is my boyfriend, Son Chaeyoung." Jennie introduced and I slightly nodded my head.

"Sorry about earlier." Jisoo said and smiled.

"It's okay." Jennie said.

"I gotta go. Bye." Jisoo said and left.

We then continue shopping around and when Jennie confirmed that she have shopped every store, we then leave Lotte mall.

I decided to drive her back since there's a lot of shopping bags and she won't be able to carry all.

I parked at a empty lot and opened the car boot.

I took the shopping bags and Jennie took the small one.

She then led me up to her apartment and opened the door for me.

"You can just put it on the floor." Jennie said and I put it down on the floor.

"You want any drink?" Jennie asked.

"Just plain water." I said and she nodded.

She poured it into a cup and pass it to me.

"Thanks." I said and she sat down on the couch.

"Urgh... This clothes is so uncomfortable... Wait... I'll go and change it. You can sit down on the couch." Jennie said and I nodded.

She went in to her room and locked the door.

I then sat down on the couch and finished the cup of plain water.

Soon, I heard the door unlocked and Jennie came out.

She's wearing a oversized gray hoodie and it is long enough to cover her... you know, down there...

She's isn't wearing any pants or shorts and with her straight brown her down, fuck!

She looks so sexy and hot like this.

She then sat down beside me and on the tv.

We are watching the tv but my focus isn't totally on the tv.

Until I can't control it, I cursed under my breath.

"Fuck this..." I cursed and pinned her down on the couch.

I kissed her lips passionately and nibbled on her lower lips.

I then trailed kisses up from her jaw all the way to her ear.

"Do you know that you're smoking hot like this? And you just turned me on." I whispered and smirked.

"Since you're being a naughty girl, then don't blame me." I said and took off my shirt.

I went back to her lips and I can feel her hands roaming around my torso.

I nibbled on her lower lips softly but she didn't open her mouth for me to enter her.

My hand then sneaked down and touched her wet clit through the cloth.

She moaned unconsciously and I took the chance to enter her mouth.

I explored around her mouth and broke the kiss to catch our breath.

I then took off her hoodie and look at her perfect proportions.

"Perfect." I said and I suck on her neck, leaving some marks.

And definitely not gonna continue it! 😜

When I reach home, I saw Mina and noona sitting on the couch.

I dressed myself properly and went to them.

"Where are you guys this morning?" I asked and noona glared at me.

"We are at where you are at this morning." Noona said and I widened my eyes.

'Shit!' I thought.

Chaeyoung and Jennie is exposed!
What will they do? Stay tune!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!