Chapter ten

[Mina's POV]

I went to the Lotte mall early because unnie woke me up and told me that there's sales in the shops.

So we went to the Lotte mall early so that the goods will not be sold out.

We are shopping from shops to shops until I saw Chaeyoung.

'Why is he here?' I thought.

I was about to walk towards him but unnie called me.

"What are you looking at?" Unnie asked and followed my gaze.

"Chaeyoung? What is he doing here?" Unnie said and walked towards him.

But then, unnie suddenly stopped.

She turned around and faced me.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked and wanted to look at Chaeyoung's direction but unnie blocked me.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" I asked but she shook her head.

"Nothing's wrong. Let's go." Unnie said but I refused.

I then pushed her aside and saw Chaeyoung together with Jennie.

They are holding hands, smiling happily and hugging each other.

My heart just exploded...

I can't believe that my best friend is together with my husband...

I can't believe that they cheated on me...

So that's the type of girl that Chaeyoung wants...

Cute, hot, sexy and pretty at the same time...

While me, just a yellow face woman who doesn't reached any of his requirements... (A/n: Yellow face woman means the housewife that always do chores. Basically means that they aren't beautiful anymore.)

"Mina-ya, let's go..." Unnie said but I shook my head.

"I want to follow them. I want to see what are they going to do." I said firmly even though tears are already streaming down my cheeks.

"But..." Unnie trailed off.

"I don't care. I want to follow them." I said and put back the things I take.

I saw them walking out of the shop so I followed them.

I followed them closely and unnie keep persuading me not to follow them.

I know that she doesn't want me to feel hurt when I saw them doing something that will broke my heart but I just wish that they are hanging out as friends.

Not going on date as couples.

After that, Chaeyoung and Jennie went to the car park and Chaeyoung put all of the things in the car boot.

He then drove off but I managed to hopped in a cab.

Unnie followed me and I realize that Chaeyoung is driving to a apartment building which I assume that Jennie stays there.

He parked at the car park and helped Jennie took the shopping bags.

I followed them up to Jennie's house and Jennie opened the door.

But the door isn't fully closed so I can peep through the small hole.

Jennie went to change her clothes and after that, she sat down beside Chaeyoung and watch the tv.

But suddenly, Chaeyoung pinned her on the couch and start kissing her.

Unnie dragged me away and hugged me.