Chapter eleven

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I went to the lawyer firm and apply for the divorcement.

Even though part of me doesn't want to divorce with her but I will.

I've already promise Jennie that I will divorce with Mina in order to get together with her publicly.

After it was done, I went to find Jennie and told her about this.

But then, I feel empty.

It's like... I've lost in my life....

But I don't know what is it.

*sigh* My confused heart...

7 months later

Jennie was meeting with the girl Jisoo a lot recently.

She said that she needs to seek help from Jisoo because of one reason but I forgotten what is it.

I then went to the coffee shop that's near my workplace and bought two cups of coffee.

One for me and one for Jennie.

It's rare that Jennie have time with me.

Most of the time when I wanted to ask her out, she would always say that she met up with Jisoo.

After those 7 months, we are you still together but our relationship isn't that good compared to the past.

She is spending lesser and lesser time with me while I have more projects to handle.

If we wanted to hang out together, we must also make appointment as we are that busy.

Since today she isn't planning anything, I wanted to spend a good day with her.

Just in case you're wondering, we do fight as a couple but we try to resolve problems quickly so that it won't affect our relationship.

I wouldn't dad to say that our relationship is getting stronger and stronger but I'm confident that our relationship is stronger than before.

But something feels wrong.

After Mina left, there's always something that makes me feel so wrong deep down inside my heart.

I've tried to find out what is the problem but I just couldn't.

I didn't tell Jenny and that's because I don't want her to assume that I'm in love with Mina.

Naeun and Junho are also getting more rebellious than before after Mina left.

Naeun keeps blaming me for breaking Mina's heart.

While Junho keeps blaming for forcing Mina to sign the divorce agreement.

I often heard them saying that Mina met them at some places but the places is always changing.

I've tried to go to the places that they mentioned but I never saw her figure.

Not even once.

But recently, I heard Naeun saying that Mina has a boyfriend.

I don't know why but that makes my blood boiled.

I've hired some PI to investigate and find out where is Mina but none of them say that they saw her before.

So, I've given them a more easier task.

And that is to find out does Mina really have a boyfriend.

I thought the answer would all be the same but one of the PI say that Mina does have a boyfriend.

While the other two say that mean Mina doesn't have a boyfriend.

In a fit of anger, I fired and decided to wait for the good time to let Mina show up.

'I must know she really have a boyfriend... If she does, I will give her my blessing but if she doesn't...' I thought.

"Sir, your drinks are ready." The employee there said and I thanked them.

I took the coffee back and saw Jennie sitting at the chair while using her phone.

"Jennie-ya, I bought coffee." I said and she look up.

I handed it to her and she smiled.

"Thanks." Jennie said.

She took a sip and smiled widely.

"This coffee is fragrant!" Jennie squealed and took another sip.

She smiled widely, revealing her gummy smile which made me smile too but there's something wrong.

I've been feeling that our relationship have something wrong but I just can't figure out.

Just then, her phone rang and she went out to pick it up.

"Yes? Sure, what time? That's okay... See you there. Bye." Jennie said and came back.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I need to go." Jennie said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jisoo wanted to meet up with me." Jennie explained and I slightly frowned.

"You're very close with her nowadays aren't you?" I said and she smiled awkwardly.

"Please, Chaeyoung-ah..." Jennie pleaded using her puppy eyes which made me gave up.

"Fine..." I said and she cheered.

"Thank you Chaeyoung-ah!" Jennie squealed and kissed my cheek.

"What time will you be back?" I asked before she leave.

" I don't know. Maybe 6?" Jennie said and I nodded.

She then left my workplace and I sighed.

Actually, I won't say that my relationship with Jennie is perfect.

After since she started hanging it with the Jisoo girl, I feel that she start to drift away from me.

But I can feel that she's trying to maintain and keep our relationship stable.

Since I'm very bored, I decided to go to a mall near my house so that I can just go back later.

I was walking around the mall until I passed by a cafe.

I saw Jennie and Jisoo inside the cafe.

Jennie is holding Jisoo's hand while they are chatting happily.

Jisoo then lean forward and peck Jennie's cheek.

But I don't know why, after seeing this, I don't feel anything.

I don't feel the anger...

I don't feel the jealousy...

I don't feel the heartbroken...

I don't feel the sadness...

I don't get it why but it feels weird.

I even feel some sort of happy for her.

"Mummy! I want the ice cream!" A similar voice shouted.

I look around to see who is it and I saw Junho.

"Okay, mummy will buy it for you." Mina said.

'Mina...' I called her in my thoughts and my heart feel blissed to see her again.

I'm so happy that I sped towards her and hugged her tightly.

"You're back..." I whispered and I can hear Naeun and Junho gasped.

"Why are you here?" Mina asked.

"That's because... God wanted to help me to get you back..." I blurted out without knowing what the hell I just said.

Mina pushed me away slightly and look at me.

Woohoo! Mina's back!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!