Chapter six

The next day

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I finished my morning routine and went to my workplace to check on the condition.

After I settled some things there, I then went to the airport to fetch Jihyo noona.

I drove her back to my house and she is currently staying at a guest room.

But since she's staying there, I decided to change it to her room rather than a guest room.

Mina and Jihyo noona greeted each other and they sat down.

They start to talk about many girls topics and since I still have undone works at my workplace, I then went back and continue to settle my things.

Soon, days passed and the departure day arrives.

Departure day

I took my luggage and went down.

Mina was behind me, heading onwards the kitchen.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you need to leave at 7 am." Mina said and I hummed in response.

I put my luggage at the side of the door and went to the kitchen.

But feeling the urge of using the toilet, I went to the toilet and after I finish using it, I sat on top of the toilet bowl and took out my phone.

I message Jennie, asking her if she's awake.

I keep messaging her until I heard a knock from the door.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you done?" Mina asked, showing some urgency in her tone.

"Can't you use the other toilet?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

Yes, I find her annoying.

Recently, I don't know why but I find her super annoying.

I feel bad towards her but I can't hide hat I'm finding her annoying.

Jennie is more patience than her and she isn't annoying at all.

If Mina has her personality, I wouldn't have cheated on her.

"Naeun and Junho are using it." Mina said and I flush the toilet, pretending that I just finish using it.

I placed my phone on the basin top and wash my hands.

After that, I exit the toilet and she rush in.

But then, I realize that my phone was inside.

I quickly knocked on the door and told her to open the door.

"Wait a minute. I'm almost done." Mina said and I clasped my hands together due to the nervousness.

Once I heard the door unlocked, I rush in to take my phone.

I then went to eat my breakfast and after that, I went to wear my shoes and went out straight.

I then went to Incheon airport and wait for Jennie at the departure gate.

When I saw her walking towards the gate, I smiled and walked towards her.

"Hey..." I said and pecked her cheek.

"You're early." She said.

"Let's go in." I said and we went in.

We waited for our turns to board the plane and when we board the plane, Jennie lean her head on my shoulder and close her eyes.

I stare at her pretty and adorable face while she's taking a nap.