8

Alexis POV

I woke up and felt myself laying ontop of Joey on the couch, I sat up straight, too fast.

"Ow what the hell" I rubbed my head

I fell backwards hitting my head against Joeys stomach

"Ow!" He rolled off the couch and quickly remembered I was ontop of him, I hit my back against the floor with him ontop of me

He hovered over me staring until he realized I was uncomfortable,

"Oh sorry" Joey sat up beside me

"Why am I at your house"

"You drank something last night"

"Oh yeah" I groaned

"Wait you remember?" He questioned impatient

"I only remember anything before I got into the pool, I drank staight vodka out of some random cup"

"Oh yeah, now I get to yell at you, I told you not to drink!"

"I would've done it anyways" I stuck my tongue out at him

"You sure you don't remember anything else"

"Yeah, nothings coming to my head" As I said that Joey dropped his head in disappointment, "Is there something I should remember or?"

"No it's nothing"

"Well I should get home now"

"Wait its raining a little" he took his hoodie off of himself and handed it to me, "You sure?"

"Yeah I don't care"

  I put on the hoodie and his scent radiated off the hoodie, I'm not giving this back. Before I could leave Joey pulled me into a tight hug, holding on longer than usual.

"Okayyy bye"

I managed to push him off and walk home, when I got there my mom had already left for work so I'd deal with the lecture later.

I sat at the kitchen table eating and checked the home phone for any messages, older sister, ignore. Baby sitter for Kayla, ignore. I wasn't in the mood to deal with anything after the night I had, I need someone to fill in the blanks, Chase. I dmed him on instagram asking him a couple questions but I didn't get a response.

  I heard knocking at my door, I was assuming it to be the mail man or something but no, it was Charles.

"Hey, can we talk?" he asked

"Sure" I opened the door letting him in.

He sat down on the couch beside me and looked down at the floor, "I don't remember much of what happened yesterday but what I do remember is I was acting like an ass and I'm sorry"

"Its ok you had a lot to drink, you couldn't control yourself I get it"

should I ask? no.

We sat there silently for a couple minutes until he broke the silence, "uh wanna play fortnite?" He smiled

"Definitely"

I sat down in the roller chair infront of the tv taking my turn, half way through the game I was in battle and Charles decided to jump infront of the tv.

"Charles move!" I screeched

"You can still see"

"Charles!"

"You're gonna lose anyways you suck" he teased

"CHARLES I DIED"

He fell on his knees laughing, "I told you, you were gonna die anyways"

"I died because you were in the way stupid"

He sat up infront of me leaning on my legs, "nah you just suck" he smiled

"You jerk" He responded by smiling and staring straight into my eyes.

In one swift move he pulled my face closer to his attaching our lips, I quickly pushed him away in shock,

"What the hell was that"

"Alexis I like you"

"Yeah I figured" I got out of the chair and walked into the kitchen, he followed.

"Say something else please" he stood infront of me

"How could you do this, you know I like Joey"

"I couldn't keep it inside anymore"

"You should've"

"Are you serious, you'd rather me not say anything"

"Please just leave" I tried to move past him but he grabbed my hands

"Lexi come on"

I pushed his hands away and walked towards the door "I said get out"

"Fine" he scoffed and walked out

————————————————————
short chapter with a slight cliffhanger?
Instagram / Purposechoey
679 words