5

We sat in the very back of the theater against the wall and it was pretty packed for a movie that came out months ago. Towards the end of the movie when spiderman dies I heard slight crying beside me,

"Lex whats wrong?"

"I love him so much why'd he have to die"

I punched her shoulder, "I thought you were actually crying you scared me" I whispered

"I am crying jerk" She rubbed her tears away with the sleeves of her hoodie.

The movie ended and as we walked out it was pretty late already so the mall was empty except for the people who had left the theater with us.

"Wanna run around the mall?" I questioned

"Everything's closed and I'm tired take me home" She rubbed her eyes trying to stay awake

"You're no fun"

"Is that an insult?" She crossed her arms

"Mhmm" I turned towards the exit but she grabbed my arm and dragged my down the mall steps to the lower level where there was a kids play area.

"Why did you bring me to this, it's boring"

"No it's not"

  She dragged me over to a pile of giant teddy bears and laid across them, she stretched her arms yawning. God she is so pretty.

"Don't fall asleep I'm not carrying you"

"Yes you are" she smirked, I sighed and put my hands around her waist throwing her over my shoulder.

"This isn't how you carry someone who's trying to sleep you know"

"Fine"

  I flipped her so I was carrying her bridal style, we made eye contact, I tried to break it multiple times but she kept looking at my face.

"Quit looking at me like that"

"I'm not looking at you" she laughed

"Than what are you looking at?" I smiled

"Your chocolate chips" She smiled back

"Haha very funny"

  We reached my car and I sat her down in the backseat so she could sleep while I was driving. Soon enough I pulled into her driveway and carried her into the house setting her down on the couch, no one was home.

"Hey Lex" I whispered

"What" she groaned rubbing her eyes

"No ones here, you okay with me leaving?"

"No, stay"

"I thought you were tired?" I laughed

"Don't you wanna play fortnite though?"

  I gave in and sat beside her on the couch as she handed me a controller. While I was in the middle of a game my phone started blowing up with texts and calls, I handed the controller to Alexis. When I checked who was blowing up my phone I rolled my eyes, Lauren.

"I'll be right back" I got up from the couch and stepped into the kitchen calling Lauren back.

"Joey where are you" she seemed mad

"Are you stalking me now?"

"I'm at your house and Sophia says she doesn't know where you are"

"I'm at a friends house"

"Char?"

"No, it's not your business ok"