Chapter 1: New York, New York

"Louis if we don't leave soon we're going to miss our flight."

"I'm ready," He said as he came from around the corner with his suitcase in tow. "I just was making sure we weren't forgetting anything Haz. We're going to be in New York for a few weeks."

I nodded at him as he walked towards me. He gave me his signature smile and then pulled me to him and kissed my lips softly before pulling away.

  He gave me his signature smile and then pulled me to him and kissed my lips softly before pulling away

Even after being together for two years, he still has the ability to take my breath away. If we didn't need to leave right this minute, I'd pull him to our bedroom and let him fuck me good and proper. But, we are pressed for time, so the fucking will have to hold off until New York.

We made it to LAX with no major setbacks and was checked in and ushered through security with time to still get coffee before our flight.

As we sat in the first-class lounge awaiting time to board the plane, we went over my itinerary for the next few days. Things are going to be quite hectic for me. I'm so glad that Louis didn't have any major projects going on now, so he could tag along with me.

Louis is a music producer under his own label, LiLo Productions. He runs it with his childhood best friend, Liam Payne. They're quite successful too.

If it wasn't for the fact that I was already signed with Capital Records and Louis and I were not dating, I probably would've signed with his company. However, I had already been with Capital for a year before I met Louis and I've never been one to mix business with pleasure.

We're heading to New York for the Video Music Awards, where I'm up for three awards and I'm performing. I also have a few interviews that I must do while there, as well as attend a black-tie dinner for my charity "Treat People with Kindness."

Although I have quite a bit of business to attend to while there, Louis and I are going to find time to take in some sights and explore. I don't get out to New York often and the last few times I've been there, was for short visits with no time for exploring.

"Come on babe, they're boarding first-class now." Louis reached for my hand and helped me up and we walked towards where everyone in first-class was queuing up to board.

It was a pretty smooth process. Our tickets were checked, and we were in our seats in less than fifteen minutes. I chose the window seat, because I love looking out the window and seeing the scenery.

Our flight was only 5 ½ hours and I would probably try to sleep for about half of that. Louis brought his laptop, so he could work on some things for some of his artist.

Before long, we were taxing down the runaway preparing for takeoff. New York City, here we come!

Our arrival in New York was met with beautiful weather and unfortunately those damn parasites, known as paparazzi. Security got us through the airport and out to our car with no one getting hurt. However, that didn't stop them from asking absurd and invasive questions, which we ignored.